Chapter - 21(M)

How author feels coming back online after a month; ofcourse like a queen
_____________________________________

Chapter holds the adult contents skip reading if you are uncomfortable.
See ya in next chapter ;)

***

The struggling was on going between two males. One was continuously trying to push while another was in trying his best to keep the wiggling man still

The massive glass window was showing that the sky was completed dark - even the moon wasn't covered by the clouds not ready to see the scene tonight

Tears flow down from Taehyung eyes as all he wanted to do is disappear and never show again. What did he even do to be forced like this?

Broken sobs escape from his bruised and swelled up lips, his red cheeks were completely wet by those unbreakable chain of tears

Those eyes lashes were dumped wet while the hairs lazily fall over his face.

Ethereal the only word which escape from Jungkook lips like a feeble whisper. Seeing the man struggling under him gave him the random boost in his ego and power.

He himself didn't know the reason behind his such actions. He was taking a revenge but what did this little struggling boy even do to him that he is getting punished?

That little struggling boy didn't even know about Jungkook. His life was just his cafè, home and his little friend circle.

Jungkook eyes unknowingly soften as his mind diverted by such thoughts.

Shall i let him go?

The thought suddenly hit in his backside of head. Something in his heart agreed to this decision while his mind was brutally against this thought.

- he wasn't the person who gonna listen to his stupid heart which unknowingly flattered after seeing the ethereal man.

Shooking his head vigorously he let out a deep growl pushing all those thoughts aside.

Lust once again took over his mind and body; one thing he knew and it was
Ruin the man with no regrets and thoughts.

###

Loud screams where echoing inside the massive bedroom. The bed was making creaking sounds following the loud grunts of pleasure and extremely loud screams of pain.

Jungkook firmly held the petite waist of Taehyung while ramming hard inside of him.

His each thrust were pouring more power, hate, brutality and agony.

Told you, didn't i? He hovered over the little trembling frame of the younger boy while going deeper and deeper with each thrust.

The matte black finish bedsheets were now dumped wet in blood and cum showing two things.

- The younger boy was forced to give up on his virginity and they had been going for rounds now.

Taehyung body trembled violently while his legs and hands wiggle helplessly just to be free from the hold of ropes.

His legs were tied on the either side of bed while his hands were cuffed up on the headboard.

It was paining
It was hurting alot but his screams and cries had no effect on the man who brutally fucked up for his own pleasure.

His eyes slowly turned drowsy, the blinking of eyes decreased to few, the pants were high while he was struggling to breath, he was in pain... extreme pain.

Taehyung felt his body turning numb, the sounds of grunts were slowly fading away, his eyes couldn't manage to stay open, his voice was stucked deep inside his throat

It's just the start of this painful journey

The last words he heard before completely passing out...

###

A long sigh escape from the plumpy lips of the boy. He was continuously turning and changing his sleeping position but he wasn't able to fall asleep

His mind was utterly worried about certain someone who was none another than his taebear.

Lying straight on his back he stared up at the ceiling. Something in him just wanted to rush in the search of that missing boy.

He was slowly turning suffocated time to time checking his phone hoping for the texts or a call from his soulmate which he didn't receive till now.

I want you, soulmate.
See me tomorrow, please

Softly closing his teary eyes he let out a feeble whisper... hoping for his soulmate to hear him magically and just jump into his arms.

___________

I don't know how to write smut properly but i will try to improve my writing.