Chapter - 2

🥀
.
.
.

A lazy yawn escape from tired boy lips. The boy adjusted his glasses and sat properly.

Looking here and there in a busy cafe his lower lip turn up making a pout form on his lips.

Seeing this his noona brows twitched together making her frown. Walking closer towards the tired boy she pat his back.

"What happen, Taehyung-ahh?"
Jisoo frowned while hugging the boy warmly.

"Noona, i don't know why but i think there's something bad about to happen."

Hearing to Taehyung his noona hugged him tighter.

"Nothing will happen, Taehyungahh. Stop overthinking and focus on work."

She smacked his head making him pout. Nodding he went back to his work while Jisoo just prayed that everything should be fine only.

Jungkook pov
Jeon's Mansion
With Jin Hyung

Poking my inner cheek i looked towards Jin Hyung.

Right now, i was not at work but actually in my mansion. I need his help with something as i mentioned yesterday at dining table.

Sitting beside him i bite my lower lip slightly and relax my back on couch.

"Hyung, as i mentioned yesterday
I need your help with some work."

I spoke while staring towards the glass table which were kept infront of us.

Frowning his brows, Jin hyung look towards me .

"Yeah, Jungkook? Tell me what's the matter."

"Hyung
I want you to take out someone recent locations and activities."

"Sure, bub.
Tell me the person name or any previous profile you had related to them."

"His name is Jay Kim
The previous information related to him is kept in my cabin.
I will bring it today."

"That's really great. Something else?"

"Yeah, i want you to take out the information related to his family too."

"Absolutely perfect.
I will do this work as soon as possible."

"Thank you, hyung
I will be getting back to my work."

Speaking, i stood up while Hyung followed my actions. Hugging for a second i pulled apart and made my way towards the exit.

Jay kim pov
At house

I was currently eating the breakfast that Taehyung cooked for me in morning.

I was thinking the best ways to possible to escape from Korea. I know that soon Jungkook will call for me.

Before he take any action against me, i need to run away or find some good excuse to get more time .

I will talk to Taehyung today maybe he can help me with some money. Let's use his so called saving to pay the bills.