Chapter - 32

Don't get confused. It's me "BTSARMYuniverse". I change my profile a bit or maybe completely

###

Passing through the huge buildings and busy roads; i silently stare at busy surrounding while my mind was stuffed with multiple questions.

Why i didn't push him? Why i kissed him back? Why i didn't take a defend? I did all this just to take the huge turn. Will he trust me? Will i be able to gain his trust by not resisting him?

A deep sigh for like thousandth time escape from my lips. The previous heated actions of our make out was continuously running through my head.

God i am terribly frustrated. It was okay to fight and be rude what i got myself into? Is it actually okay?

Shooking my head vigorously to get these thoughts out of my head; i got startled when the brakes were suddenly pulled by the driver.

We are here. You may go, sir
I stare into his eyes from rear mirror and slowly nod. It's better if i just go and get a nap;it's good, right?

***

The typing on laptop at a set rhythm was the only sound that echo inside the huge aesthetic cabin. The doe eyes were set on the screen while the fingers swiftly type at the fast pace, the shoulders were slightly stiff unknowingly while he sat straight.

His set might be glue at the screen; scaning whatever he was typing but his mind was completely engulfed by the thoughts of certain someone; his beautiful certain someone

The typing suddenly come to halt while his gaze divert somewhere else; staring at nothing. His lips curved up in a soft smile while his shoulders immediately relaxed.

He could not stop smiling while remembering that first beautiful make out session. The soft and consulting make out session. His brain kept repeating the image of Taehyung face which completely shown how much he was also into it.

Sometimes i just forget that he is the person whom i wants to ruin.

Whispering to himself he continue to smile wide. His fingers resting on the desk while his eyes staring outside the huge glass window.

He was feeling happy, so happy today. Kim Taehyung was surely the only solution and like an addicting drug in Jeon Jungkook life. Definitely now Jungkook won't let him go; no matter what.

###

What? Are you serious, Jimin? Jisoo asked while she couldn't belive what she just heard

Yes, i am serious Jimin deadpanned. He left no emotions at this point

You really wanna go? Rosè softly caressed his hand while looking at him with concern

Do you want us to accompany you? Lisa spoke while her hand softly resting on Jennie thigh

No, it's dangerous Jimin stared at Lisa who just press her lips in thin line

You think it's safe? Jennie spoke while her eyes screaming the worry for the other one.

Yes, i don't care if it's safe or not. Tae needs me and i will do anything to save him. Take care of cafè by the time i will be busy and don't contact me; I'll myself contact you guys.

Jimin spoke while his words were confident and firm. He made his mind and he was sure that he will definitely do it no matter what

It does not matters if he has to cost his life just to save his Tae; he will do it. He can not see the other male in worry.

He stare at the wooden table infront of him while his mind only chant few words; hold on, Tae. Your mochi is coming

______________________

Short chapter but atleast some update.

What you think Jimin is going to do?

Don't forget to vote and comment<3