2. Anniversary

Minji glanced back at the ladies' room entrance to check if the smaller woman is still there. She remembered the woman from yesterday, one of the girls Heeseung introduced to her, but she couldn't remember her name.

"Minji..."

She turned around and saw the other girl the small one was with yesterday. "Oh. Hey."

"Do you still remember me?"

Minji squinted her eyes. "Mmm, Danielle, right?"

It made the woman clap her hands in joy. "I'm glad you remember!"

"Of course. So, this is where you're at?"

"Yes. We're at the center of this floor. Hanni is sitting across mine." Danielle pointed to the table behind her.

Minji shifted her eyes to where Danielle is pointing at and saw a table with lots of stuffed toys. The biggest of them is a bunny.

"You remember her, right? She's the girl who was with me yesterday," asked Danielle.

"Yeah, I remember. I can tell she liked stuffed toys, eh?"

"She's a kid at heart," Danielle whispers, "but sometimes a monster."

Minji chuckled. "That's cute, though. So, she's fond of bunnies?"

"Yeah. She loves them so much. How about you, what are the things you're fond of?"

"Mmm. I love taking pictures, designing, drawing... anything artsy..."

"Pictures? Like portraits?"

Minji rested both her arms on Danielle's terminal. "Yeah. It's a hobby since i was in high school. Guess I've developed a skill out of it."

Danielle stood up from her chair so they could talk closer. "That's interesting. What are your subjects then?"

"Anything interesting; nature, landscapes, animals; but I'm more focused on humans."

Danielle's face lit up. "Wow. That's cool. If i may ask, why humans?"

"I just find contentment from looking at a human shot, a smiling human to be exact. I love smiles."

Danielle nodded. "Do you think I could be one of your models?"

"Yeah, you sure to be not she camera-shy type."

Danielle giggled. "I'm not. Do you usually prefer taking pictures indoors or outdoors?"

"I do both. I sometimes travel to take outdoor pictures. As for indoors, I don't have a studio yet so I usually do it in my place."

Danielle's mouth formed an 'o' shape. "You live alone?"

"Mmm-mmm"

"Where do you live then?"

Minji held off answering after getting a glimpse of Hanni from her peripheral vision. She was expecting a little welcome from this person. To her surprise, Hanni just walked past them and went straight to her terminal without even saying hi."

Getting a little disappointed, Minji turned back to Danielle and played it cool. "Just around the corner."

"Oh. I bet you've already brought a lot of girls in your apartment," Danielle teased.

"Huh? No. No. I'm not that type of person." Minji chuckled as she shakes her head. She instinctively looked at Hanni and noticed that the latter's head is slightly tilted to Danielle's direction.

"I hate to say this, but with that looks of yours, I don't believe you, Minji," said Danielle. 

"Haha! I'm not like that. I do things professionally."