5. Lipstick

It was another busy day in the office. Minji is standing beside Hanni's table, looking frustrated.

"Oh, c'mon, do you still have any other ideas?"

"I told you, it's the only one I could think of," said Hanni, pretending to be busy working on her computer.

It's the time of the month where she and Minji got to work together for a client again. Hanni was tasked to come up with an article whilst Minji's working on the banners and covers.

However, Minji seemed not satisfied with the tagline Hanni has created. And the latter is pissed about it.

Danielle pulled her chair closer to them. "Hey, hey, why are you two fighting again?"

Minji waved the papers in her hands. "Well, Ms. Pham here says that the tagline she'd given for the lipstick product is fine. I think it's too lousy. I need another tagline now because I'll be submitting this to the client later."

"Why do we need to submit two samples if that one is okay?" asked Hanni.

"That's the thing, Pham, it's not okay. I can't submit this kind of result to the client."

"If you don't like the one I made then go create a tagline yourself."

Getting frustrated, Minji walked over in front of the terminal to get a better view of Hanni's face.

"We. Need. To. Talk," she said pointing a finger back and forth them.

For some reason, Hanni suddenly felt exposed. She slightly covered her face with a hand. "I told you, I ran out of ideas."

Danielle finally stood up. "Okay, maybe I can help. What's the product all about again?"

Minji browsed the papers she's holding. "Well..."

Hanni took this chance to look at Minji who, well, looked like a cute bear.

Although she hasn't fully accepted it to herself yet, Hanni agrees Minji has this charisma that somehow affects her.

Minji glanced up at Hanni in between scanning papers. Hanni withdrew her eyes immediately, feeling conscious.

Minji pulled out a sheet of paper and showed it to Danielle. "Here. The product is a cherry-flavoured edible lipstick. Hanni's article talks about the benefits it can give to women, which I think is already obvious. The tagline she used is—"

"Look and taste beautiful," said Hanni

"See?" Minji shook her head. "Who do you think will buy that tagline?"

Danielle laughed for a moment but stopped when Hanni glared at her. "Oops! Sorry."

"There has to be something better than this." Minji flicked her fingers against the paper. "This is not my field. You should be the one doing this."

"Seriously, girl, do you have a problem?" Danielle carefully touched Hanni's forehead. "Are you feeling okay? It seems not like you producing something like that."

"I know. Sorry. Maybe it's just mood swings." Hanni sighed.

Truth is, she knew the real reason. It was hard for her to focus while writing that article because curious Minji was watching her do it.

"It's okay. At least Minji noticed the mistake before we submit it to the client," said Danielle, lightening up the mood. "I can provide my input too."

"I have an idea to help you, ladies." Minji raises a hand. "Let's conceptualise something that benefits not only women but also their lovers."