Author's note

Welcome to;
Meet me by Lavender Valley

Hi! Welcome to Eloise and Drew's story!

Thank you so much for giving my story a try and I hope you enjoy it!

Dear reader,

This is my first book I've ever shared as a writer. I've written a bit here and there but this is the first time that I've decided to go all in with a book! I hope you guys enjoy this story as much as I loved to write it!

Also on a other note please remember to always be respectful with comments and such. Remember I'm only human and make mistakes! It can be hurtful to see overly rude comments. I'm also not a professional writer so there may be errors here and there, but I'll try my best not to make any!

Yours truly
Emma 🤍

Now I think that you guys probably want to jump in the story by now so let's get to it!

——

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is entirely coincidental.

< Copy rights >

copyright ©️    2023 Emma R. Wright

This is my own fictitious work and any reproduction of my work without consent will result in immediate action concerning all parties involved, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Meet me by Lavender Valleyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें