Acknowledgements

First off my want to thank my amazing friends Emma (emmaaa0518 ), Mia (writing_at_sunset20 ) and Linda ( worldofmagix ) for encouraging and supporting me throughout my writing journey. I can never thank you guys enough for all the support you guys have given. Emma was actually the one who convinced me to start writing and I'll always be forever thankful for that. Mia is basically a co-author at this point. She gave me so many amazing ideas that you guys read in this book. For example the whole scavenger hunt in the epilogue was all her idea. Linda's comments always bring a smile to my face and I am so thankful to have her support. She really is my number one supporter and I couldn't have continued writing without her encouragement. You guys have a special place in my heart. Thanks for everything.

Another huge thank you to my author friends, Jessica and Malani for always being there for me and supporting me through my writing journey. They were both the first authors that I really clicked with. Malani has such a way with words and always managed to make me feel better when I felt like my book wasn't good enough or long enough. Jessica has been super supportive on my book and even checked up with me every now and then to see how my writing was going. Both of you guys have a special place in my heart. Thank you both for always being there for me when I reached out or was struggling with something with my book. I love our little insta rants with each other about our books.

I couldn't have written this book without these five amazing people! Thank you guys for everything.

And to my readers thank you guys for all the comments and votes and most importantly for reading my book. I am honored to have been able to share Eloise's and Drew's story with you guys.

To everyone who loved Lexi and Easton well... I have some exciting news for you guys! I'm excited to announce that Lexi and Easton will have their own book! It will be book 2 in the Evermount Springs series! (Yes, MMBLV is going to be a series!!) I'll keep you guys updated on when I'm planning to share their story!

See you guys in the next one ;)

Love
Emma