Chapter 10

For the next month, it was torture for both Julien and Betty. The two of them could barely focus on anything.

Betty found herself daydreaming at work constantly. She was leaning against the counter, thinking about Julien pushing her up against a wall and making out with her when Cory nudged her.

"Earth to Betty."

Betty quickly shook her head, coming back from her thoughts, realizing she had been daydreaming.

"You look flustered." Cory said with a laugh. He had an amused look on his face.

Betty rubbed her cheeks and let out a nervous laugh. "Fuck, I do?"

Cory laughed even more. "Okay, not going to lie, I was sort of joking. But now I'm seeing it more."

Betty hit his arm playfully. "Bitch." She let out a laugh.

Cory rubbed his arm and laughed. "Whoops."

Betty used a hair tie that was on her wrist to pull her hair back. She checked her phone before putting it back into her pocket.

"So... what were you thinking about?" Cory asked casually.

Betty gave him a look which caused Cory to raise an eyebrow.

"You're that sexually frustrated?"

Betty's eyes looked like they were going to pop out of her head. She hit Cory's arm and shushed him.

"You can't say that out loud. What if a customer comes in?"

Cory laughed. "Oh, they would be confused as hell."

Betty rubbed her forehead and shook her head. "I can't with you."

"Says the one who's flustered."

"Cory shut the fuck up."

Just as the words left Betty's mouth, the bell at the front of the store sounded, bringing the two of them back to reality. When the two of them looked to the front, both looked equally as shocked at who was standing there.

"You two doing work today?"

It was Phoebe and she had an amused look on her face. Her hair was styled in braids and she was wearing jeans and a black band t-shirt.

"Pheebs!"

Betty ran over to Phoebe, engulfing her in a hug. Phoebe let out a laugh and hugged Betty back. The two hugged for a few minutes before pulling apart.

"How have you been?" Betty asked, moving to lean against the counter.

Phoebe smiled. "I've been good. It was a long month but was super fun getting to play with my best friends."

Betty nodded.

"It's good to see you, Cory." Phoebe said with a smile.

"God. I still can't believe your real." Cory said, causing both Phoebe and Betty to laugh.

"Oh, I think you should come over to my place." Phoebe said, turning her attention back to Betty.

Betty raised an eyebrow at Phoebe, wanting her to continue with the reason.

"Juliens staying with me."

Betty's eyes almost bulged from her head. "Are you sure that she wants to see me?"

Phoebe let out a laugh. "Oh, she wants to see you. She's been talking about you nonstop lately."

Betty blushed a nodded a bit. It felt nice to know that Julien had been talking about her. The thought of being in the same room with Julien again brought butterflies to Betty's stomach.

"What time are you off of work today?" Phoebe asked.

"4. I just need to go home and shower after work."

Phoebe nodded. "Well, do you want to come over to my place after you're done?"

Betty nodded with a smile. "Yeah. Sounds like a plan."

Phoebe smiled. "Sweet."

Thankfully, the rest of the workday went fast. As soon as Betty's shift was over, she rushed to leave and head back to her place to quickly shower and to change into something a little bit nicer than what she had previously been wearing.

Betty chose to wear a blue skirt that had a slit and a white lace tank top. She left her hair down and applied a small amount of makeup.

Soon, Betty was rushing to the Airbnb that Phoebe and Julien were staying at. Betty's heart was racing as she got closer to the building. Once outside, she took a deep breath.

Well, this was it. She was going to be reunited with Julien.

Betty made her way up the steps and rang the doorbell. She stood there and tapped her foot nervously until finally the door opened.

"Betty!"

Julien engulfed Betty into a hug causing her to let out a soft giggle. Betty let her arms wrap around Julien's neck as Julien's arms wrapped around Betty's waist.

The two stayed like that for a moment before pulling apart.

"Well, come on in."

Julien grabbed Betty's hand and guided her inside. Betty followed Julien down the short hallway and into the kitchen.

The lights were dim, and the small kitchen table was set beautifully. A nice tablecloth, with candles and a bunch of food, filled the table. Betty took in the table before turning her attention back to Julien.

"You did this for me?"

Julien nodded with a smile. "Mhm."

Betty smiled and blushed softly. Julien was starting to show her romantic side again.

"Well, are you ready to eat?"

Betty nodded with a smile.

Julien returned the smile before putting a hand on Betty's back to guide her to the table. Julien pulled Betty's chair out and then pushed it in once she sat down. Then Julien walked over to the other side of the table and sat down.

"Well, dig in."

The two enjoyed small talk with one another as they ate. The two of them laughed and reminisced.

After dinner was over, Betty helped Julien clean up the kitchen. Julien tried to tell Betty she could do it herself, but Betty insisted. As the two cleaned up, they were joking around and teasing one another.

Soon, Betty found her back being pushed up against the wall. Julien placed a hand on the wall by Betty's head. The two of them stared at one another for a moment. Their lips practically touching.

Betty's chest was rising and falling rapidly. Julien's eyes flickered back and forth from Betty's eyes to her lips.

"Jules, please. Just do something." Betty's voice came out in a whine.

That's all it took for Julien to let her lips collide with Betty's. The two of them desperately kissed one another.

Betty kept a hand on Julien's shoulder while Julien's hands threaded through Bettys hair.

The two made out for what seemed like forever, before Julien pulled apart from Betty. She let her forehead rest against Betty.

"Jules?" Betty's soft voice said.

"Yes love?"

Betty's heart fluttered at the nickname.

"Can we move this to the bedroom?"

Julien looked Betty in the eyes.

"Are you sure? We don't have to."

Betty's eyes met Julien's and she nodded. "I'm sure. I need you."

Julien pressed a kiss to Betty's forehead, and gently took her hand into her own, before the two of them made their way to the bedroom.
_____
Well, it's been a while. Hi! My life has been busy and crazy lately, but I finally had time to finish this. I hope you guys are all doing well.

-Belle<3