Yumehara's Pardise in Okinawa

After the kids have spent some time at the pineapple garden, and drying outtheir supply of free samples, it was time for the aquarium. Hairo was unexpectedly excited. Upon arrival, Hairo dragged a teacher with him as he ran up to the reception and got a entrance wristband for the aquarium. He then ran around the whole aquarium, somehow taking in the beauty of sea creatures at the speed he was going at.

'He reminds me of how excited Yuuta was, don't you think?' Kei asked, not really expecting an answer. "You think? He just looks like an over excited child." Kusuo replied, watching Hairo bounce around. Nendou pulled Hasegawa over to look at the sharks. He particularly liked the whale shark*. Nendou was making faces at it, and Hasegawa took this opportunity to sneak away. However Kaido grabbed arm and showed him a yellowtail damselfish*. But Kaido had taken Saiki hostage as well. The two of them listened to Kaido explain as to why this particular fish had blue spots.

"...That's why the dark reunion decided to give this fish bright blue spots. Now, you may be wondering 'why bright blue?' Well that's because it sends signals to headquarters..." Kaido rambled on, coming to weird conclusions involving the dark reunion. The couple has to admit, it's nice to see someone with such an active imagination, even if that someone is a sixteen-year old high school student. "..And with that the— wait, where did the fish go?" Kaido stopped his rambling to see the all the fish in the exhibition across from them were gone. "They're not gone, just surrounding Teruhashi." The now familiar automated voice responded. It was a weird sight, it seemed Teruhashi's aura had captivated the fish.

By the end of the aquarium visit, Yumehara's hair and clothes were dishevelled, she looked like she had been to hell and back. In her right hand she had a death grip on Mera's wrist, and in her left hand she was holding Teruhashi's left hand so she could walk backwards. Teruhashi had gathered a fan base at the aquarium and was now waving at them like a queen. Yumehara sat Mera and Teruhashi next to each other, she couldn't deal with them anymore. She took and empty seat a few rows down and began fixing her uniform. 'Yumehara's a trooper.' "That's for sure. I couldn't deal with Teruhashi and Mera at the same time." Kei and Kusuo watched as Yumehara cursed her friends under her breath.

"H-Hey, can I sit here?" Kaido's fiddled with his mop of blue hair. "Huh, oh, yeah sure!" Yumehara moved to the window seat, allowing Kaido to sit with her. As he sat down, Kaido noticed Yumehara's uniform had one to many open buttons, "Y-You might wanna fix y-your shirt." A blush spread across Chiyo's face, "Oh, t-thanks."

"Ah, Mera look! They're so cute!!" Teruhashi was watching the whole thing. She signaled for Mera to look at their friend, "Awwhh! Look at the way he's polite but also awkward!" "Right?! So cute!" Kokomi let the sentence slip out, not caring about the appearance she had to maintain. Chiyo heard her friends squeals and caught them red handed, her red cheeks were now because of embarrassment. Kaido felt awkward in the silence that fell over them, he and Chiyo were the only other pair that weren't talking. (Saikei were the other silent seat, but that surprised no one. Psychic's come in handy.)

"..So, are you excited for the beaCh?" Yumehara giggled at Kaido's voice crack, "I am excited, it's the thing I'm most excited for!" She responded, fiddling with her fingers, "How about you?" "I-I'm excited too! I don't remember the last time I went to the beach." His expression softened, Chiyo's heart swelled. She let the conversation flow, enjoying the comfortable little space they had created.

The chatter on the bus had died down as the bus stopped outside of the beach. All the boys ran out as soon as it stopped, got changed and eagerly awaited for Teruhashi. The girls were a little disappointed no boys were looking at them, but they were more excited about having fun at the beach than getting a boy's attention. Every boy within a five mile radius was acting like a dog in heat waiting for Teruhashi. When she finally came out, she had her hair in a side ponytail with two stands twirled together. Her bangs shaped her face nicely. Her bikini was a light blue colour accompanied by frills on the bottom half, making it look like a skirt. The top half was the same shade of blue, tied around her neck, and a neat bow strategically placed in between her boobs.

"Alright guys, are we ready to go?" Teruhashi said, slightly puffing out her chest. "U-Uh, n-not quite. We're s-still waiting for Mera and Yumehara!" Kaido squeaked out. "Oh? That's strange, I just saw them in the changing room a second ago.." Teruhashi looked concerned, but that was more because Saiki hadn't looked her way yet. Meanwhile Chiyo was having a full on meltdown, how could she go out after Kokomi?! And sure, she had cut off sweets from her diet to prepare for this moment, and sure she may have let loose since going on this trip; but she just couldn't go out!

'Do you think Yumehara's alright?' Kei voiced Kaido's concern. "She's just anxious because she 'can't go out after someone like Kokomi.'" Saiki responded, "Hold on, here she comes." And on cue Yumehara walked out. She was wearing a yellow bikini with a white outline. "Ah, you guys wanna go for a swim?" "Yeah let's go." The boys started to disperse, making Yumehara feel worse. "H-Hey! Y-Y-Yumehara, I-I think you—" Kaido was cut off by a pano of Mera, who was wearing a one piece that was one size too small, and had someone else's name on it. Mera apologised to her friends for being late, but they could hear guys in the background going on about how big Mera's boobies are.

"Seriously?! Mera gets a pano and I don't even get one effect?! Bullshit!!" Yumehara was fuming. "Psst, Kaido!" Hasegawa whispered, "Instead of just staring, go compliment her!" He pushed Kaido towards Yumehara, waiting for the bumbling mess he was going to become.

________________________________
*whale sharks are the ones with spots

________________________________*whale sharks are the ones with spots

*yellowtail damselfish is black with bright blue spots