My Depiction of Athena, goddess of Wisdom and Battle Strategy

So, before I jump even further, I'd like to thank all the readers that have read my book. Hopefully the story really does fit your interest.

For all of you who have read or is reading the book, you might have understood slightly Athena' original character: tough, stern, a bit selfish (or maybe totally selfish?) and brave. As someone crowned as the goddess of wisdom and battle strategy, we can say the four traits live up to her role. 

Now... I want to present someone who's in my head will fit the Athena' character, if this story is adapted into a movie or TV series. This actress is none other than Brie Larson, the one who's cast as Captain Marvel in Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Below is the picture I generated using the AI Tool called Midjou*n*y (I'm pretty sure you know the complete name of this tool --> even if you don't just Google it). 

Why I say she is fit for the role?Well, in Captain Marvel she was depicted as a tough and strong heroine (remembered the scenes when she took Tony Stark back to Earth and when she destroyed Thanos' ship with just lurching towards it?)

Well, in Captain Marvel she was depicted as a tough and strong heroine (remembered the scenes when she took Tony Stark back to Earth and when she destroyed Thanos' ship with just lurching towards it?). Even in her first appearance in Captain Marvel 2019, it already showed that she was a tough superheroine. Athena's character do fit her in my opinion. What do you think? (we all can have different opinions, so let's not debate harshly if we do have a disagreement). 

The other reason is of course she is in my personal opinion, is beautiful. Athena, as she was depicted for so many times in various stories and legends, was also said to be a beautiful goddess, despite the role she carried all the time. A beautiful, smart, full of tactics, brave goddess? I think Brie Larson does fit the role. 

I'll get back again to this 'who's playing the role' in the later chapters, when the appropriate person in my point of view has already come to my mind. Stay tuned!