𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 -𝟐- 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

We soon entered our house where our family was present to welcome us

I hugged my favourite cousin Miara. "Didi , You have no idea how much I've missed you" I said making my emo-face. "Aww... I've also missed you Ridi" she said hugging me back. Ridi was a nickname she gave me and I love it.

I hugged my chachi chachu. " Now the house's shine and mischief , both are back" chachu said to me while pulling my cheeks. I smiled at his statement.

"Chachu , I don't know about the shine but the mischief is definitely back" Ivaan said, making fun of me.

"Teri aadat abhi tak nahi gyi na apni choti behen ko Pareshan karne ki" dadu said coming from behind, Ivaan touched dadu-dadi's feet and they gave him their blessings.
(You have not yet lost your habit of bullying your younger sister.).

"Dadu, he is just jealous of me because everyone loves me" I savagely replied to which he said , "I will be jealous of you? What do you have that'll make me jealous. I have my own company and what about you huh?"he said pulling a strang of my hair.

And honestly I had nothing to say so I just gave him my get-lost look.

"We love everyone equally beta" dadi said.

"Yes, the house will no longer be empty, now all three of our grandchildren are with us" dadu said.

I also tried to touch dadu - dadi's feet but they stopped me.

"Are, are..! Girls don't touch feet beta and our blessings are always with you" dadi said placing a hand on my head giving me her blessing.

After a lil chit-chat with my family I asked my mom, "Mumma , Can I and Nina go to my room?"

We went to my room after getting mom's permission.

I saw my room after these many years and it didn't looked any different but ya it definitely looked clean. I'm sure dadi used to get it cleaned every week.

I hugged nina again as I Missed her so much and she hugged me back

I hugged nina again as I Missed her so much and she hugged me back. After a little hugging-shugging. We started with our talk.

"Give me a reason now!" She said crossing her arms infront of her chest.