𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 -𝟕- 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐖𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐭

FlashbackAlmost 2 years agoTheir first meet2:00am

Flashback
Almost 2 years ago
Their first meet
2:00am

It is already so late. Papa's gonna give me another lecture on being an irresponsible businessman.

Raghav, Sahil and Kunal came to USA and they called for a party at the club with other friends.

I was coming from that party. As it was already late, I took a short cut. It was a deserted road with the trees looking like green monsters.

There I saw a girl and 2 Goons were harassing her. I quickly stopped my car in front of them.

I got out of the car and approached towards the bloody goons.

"We have any problem here Man?" I asked acting calming which I actually wasn't.

The girl hid behind me without saying anything. She looked a brave girl though she had a weak heart.

"Give that girl to us, or you'll regret that you stopped by just to save this girl!" One of the 2 said and thought they scared me.

I came forward and said with a smirk, "Nah bro, now that I've decided to save her. I WILL save her".

"Oh really?" One of those asshole said and punched me on my face. "Are you scared now boy!" He said with a cheap laughter.

There was blood coming out from my nose. I wiped off the blood, slowly removed my jacket and handed it to the girl and said, "My love, do you mind holding this for a second. Actually my sister gifted me this and I don't want even one scratch on it!".

She was scared enough to say anything so she just nodded and took the jacket.

I turned around facing towards the Goons. "What were you saying? That I'm scared?" I said and without waiting for any reply, punched that assholes face.

He was on the ground while the other one came running towards me and I gave him a tight kick on his dick place. He lyed on the ground and was in pain that couldn't speak a word out.

The one that I punched quickly got up and started running. The other one's leg weren't in the stage to run and was trying hard.

"Wasn't fun enough!" I said to myself and then turned around towards her. She gave me my jacket.

"What are you doing here at this time huh?" I said with a little anger while wearing my jacket.

"Actually, I- I was at the lib- library and and my friends were coming to pick me up so I thought why not walk a little bit before they come" she said but clearly looked like she was making all this up. I didn't asked her anything more.

"Fine whatever, let me drop you home" I said going towards the driver's seat.

"No I can go on my own!" she replied immediately.

"Do you want another pack of goons to harass you?" I said widening my eyes.

"Fine, I'm not gonna force you to come with me" I said opening the door after receiving no reply.

"Umhh if you're willing to help then fine" she said coming and opening the gate of passengers seat.

I started driving while she was still looking upset.

"Thank you" she said looking at me. Oh she knows what is thank you?

"I thought you were not gonna say that" I said with a smirk.

"Well, I was processing whatever happened." She said looking outside the car.

"Are you- are you okay?" I didn't wanted to ask but I just I wanted to make sure that she was okay.

"Uhmm yeah now I am" She said with a little smile.

"Ok" I said.

There was blood coming from my nose, I wiped it off but she noticed it. "Oh my god, there's blood coming from your nose!" She said in concern.

"It's just a little blood, I'm fine" I replied.

"No you're not. Let me help you" she insisted.

"No love, I'm fine. Don't bother yourself" I didn't wanted her to help me so she didn't asked me anymore.

"Fine" she said softly and then started looking outside.

Soon we arrived at her hotel, her friends were waiting for her outside the hotel.

She got out of the car and said, "Thank you again". I nodded and replied,"Take care". And I left.

Flashback Ends

Kunal hit my head and said, " Sapno ke raja, sapno se bahar niklo!"
(King of dreams, come out of your dreams)

I fixed my hair when Kunal asked with an evil smile," Who were you thinking about?"

"Dumb, Her of course" Sahil replied hitting his head. I didn't said anything.

"Okay guys enough, we should go back to our home now. It's already 2" Raghav said looking at his phone. And we all left for our home.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heyy Readers!
This is your Author arii 💅🏻
I hope you like the story. Do tell me your favourite part in the comments.
Till Then Boi Boi🦋...!

Enjoy ✨

________________________________________________________________________________________________