𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 -𝟐𝟎- 𝐀 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭

Target- 200+ votes + comments

As Aahan and I peered into my phone, the message from an unknown number sent chills down our spines

Unsaved contact: I won
Unsaved contact: AGAIN!

A haunting reminder of the sinister game being played against us. Our eyes met, both of us realizing the truth simultaneously.

"Suhail?" Aahan whispered, his voice barely audible over the pounding of my heart. The mere mention of that name ignited a firestorm of rage within me.

Filled with anger, I dialed the number, my hand trembling with fury. Suhail's voice greeted me on the other end, dripping with malice.

"Hello, Rohaan. Long time no see," he sneered, his words like poison seeping into my veins. His voice after years ignited fire within me.

"Why did you bring Aastha into this?" I demanded, my voice trembling with suppressed fury.

Suhail's laughter echoed through the phone, sending shivers down my spine. "Did you forget what I promised you?" he taunted. "I promised to take everyone you love from you. Well, consider it done."

"Rohaan, tell me one thing. Why are you such a loser huh? First you lost her, to me" His words cut through me like a knife, reopening wounds I thought had long since healed. Memories of Mauli flooded my mind, each one a painful reminder of what I had lost.

"And now, Aastha," Suhail continued, his voice dripping with malice. "Who's next, Rohaan?"

I felt a surge of rage boiling within me, threatening to consume me whole. "I will find you," I vowed, my voice trembling with barely contained fury. "And when I do, you will suffer like never before."

But Suhail only laughed, his derision ringing in my ears like a cruel mockery of my pain. "We'll see about that," he sneered.

"And say thanks to Ridhima from my side! She helped me alot" he said, before abruptly ending the call. His disgusting laugh, echoing through my ears.

I hurled my phone across the room in a fit of rage, the sound of it clattering against the wall echoing in the silence that followed. Ridhima flinched at the sudden outburst, her eyes wide with fear.

My gaze turned to her, filled with a mixture of anger and betrayal. "You'll pay for this, Ridhima," I spat, my words dripping with venom.

Without another word, I stormed out of the room, leaving Ridhima trembling in my wake. As I stalked through the halls, my mind was consumed with thoughts of revenge, each step fueled by the burning desire to make Suhail pay for his crimes.

But even as I vowed to bring him to justice, a nagging doubt lingered in the back of my mind. How could I hope to defeat him when he always seemed one step ahead?

With a heavy heart and a resolve hardened by fury, I set out on my quest for vengeance, knowing that the road ahead would be fraught with danger and betrayal. But no matter the cost, I would stop at nothing to make Suhail pay for his sins.