𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 -𝟏𝟗- 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧

Yesterday I was going to update and I posted a announcement asking at what time I should post both the chapters but guess what? When I opened Wattpad, chapter-18's comment section, my message board, personal dm, all were filled with "update" I mean I literally asked you at what time I should post but you all ignore that message and started spamming the word update. Do you know any word other than "update"?. This was enough to make me mad at you all and thats why I didn't posted yesterday, and I even thought that I will not post till 3-4 days but then, it would be unfair for the ones who were PATIENTLY WAITING for me to update without invading my personal space. So this is for them<3. I'm still mad at the other ones and plz don't do this next time! Yesterday, I legit spent my whole, literally whole day writing and editing these two chapters only to hear just one word. And reviews are accepted but you guys don't even give me reviews! At the end of 20th chapter, I want your reviews to unlock the next chapter!

(You'll find a little complex English here cause I made my sister (not the complete Chapter) write these two chapters, don't worry, story, dialogues were mine only. She just helped me with writing)

Target- 200+ votes + comments

Aastha closed her eyes, and a wave of unease washed over

Aastha closed her eyes, and a wave of unease washed over. "Aastha, what's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked.

No response. Panic gripped me as I gently shook her, desperate for any sign.

"Aastha, wake up. Please, just talk to me".

Her eyelids fluttered open, and she began coughing violently. I rushed to get water, my mind racing with fear. When I returned, a chilling sight awaited me.

The glass of water slipped from my hands as I saw Aastha laying motionless on the bed.

Thick fog poured from her mouth, enveloping her like a sinister shroud. Fear clenched my heart as I realized something terrible was unfolding before my eyes. No no no… not again… this is not happening..

"No, this can't be happening. Aastha, please, stay with me!" I approached towards her, my hands shaking.

But her eyes lost their focus, and her breaths grew weaker until they ceased altogether. Shock and disbelief washed over me.

I dashed out of the hospital room to call for help, no one was there in the corridors except Ridhima.

She came towards me, seeing me worried she asked, "What's wrong Rohaan?".

I tried to say but words weren't coming out, "Ridhima…. Aastha.." was all I could manage to say at this moment.

Her eyebrows crooked, and i could see the sense of fear around her face. Without wasting another minute, she rushed inside, leaving me behind.

I called the doctors and nurses and followed ridhima inside. Ridhima rushed into the hospital room, her eyes widened in disbelief at the sight of Aastha lying motionless on the bed.