𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 -𝟏𝟐- 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

Sorry guys for the late update. There were two main reasons, first my social science exam and second is that I wasn't feeling good and wasn't in the state to write anything but now I'm perfectly fine. And once again Apologises!

Also, you might find some grammatical and writting/spelling errors in this chapter because I didn't re-read it to check the errors but after some days, I'll fix it🥲

And my English is not that good so just tell me at the end how much improvement I need<3

Words:- 5014! (Should I write this much words in every Chapter?)

It is a Sunday afternoon and I'm sitting in my room's balcony enjoying the indirect rays of sun, listening to birds chirping and doing my all time fav activity, Sketching

It is a Sunday afternoon and I'm sitting in my room's balcony enjoying the indirect rays of sun, listening to birds chirping and doing my all time fav activity, Sketching. Even though I don't know how to sketch, I've always had an interest in the line of art. I even begged my parents to send me to an Art school but they wanted me to handle their business after college just like Ivaan did. Not any time to grieve.

The floor is filled with teared pages. Is it a shame that I can't even sketch two birds?

After many unsuccessful attempts, I threw my sketchbook somewhere in the room in frustration.

I was already asleep on the couch but woke up to my phone's annoying ringtone. I flexed my arms, the sound of my bones cracking was so satisfying. I picked up the call without looking.

"Morning!" I said in a sleeping voice.

"Morning but it should be afternoon isn't it?" I heard a giggle from the other side.

It was a familiar voice but I was not in a state to identify the person. I looked at the name and it was Aastha.

"Oh hi Aastha, sorry I was sleeping" I said yawning.

"Exactly what I had guessed" she replied with a laugh.

"So, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm absolutely fine, Rida. Acha are you free right now?" She asked.

"Yeah yeah I'm free, what's up?" I was finally awake.

"Can we meet right now?" She asked normally.

"Is everything okay?" I asked with seriousness.

"Yes everything's fine, it's just we haven't done any hangout naa so I asked you" she replied.

"Yeah Sure!" I agreed.

"So, Dark Delights café at 6:00pm?" She asked.

"Yeah, see you soon," I replied, ending the call.

Time skipped
1 hour later

Walking into 'Dark Delights,' I saw black tables, dim lights, and cool art on the walls. The menu was on sleek black boards with unique drinks. Sitting in comfy black chairs, the café felt like a cool retreat with its stylish vibe. I have to say that the owner got a hot taste.