𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 -𝟑- 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚'𝐬

Playlist (Tied)See you again by Wiz Khalifa

Playlist (Tied)
See you again by Wiz Khalifa

"How can we not talk about family when family's all that we got?
Everything I went through you were standing there by my side
And now you gon' be with me for the last ride
So let the light guide your way, yeah
Hold every memory as you go
And every road you take
Will always lead you home, home
It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again"

I played my favourite song on our way. The weather was was so nice. The sky was pink, maybe it was feeling shy. The clouds were teasing the sky. She was slowly turning into purple colour. I know I'm talking stupid.

We finally reached The Arora Mansion. God! I loved their Mansion so muchh. It was definitely luxury. They had a huge swimming pool. It is beautiful I swear.

We were making our way to the front door which was huge ! With every step , my heart was beating even faster

We were making our way to the front door which was huge ! With every step , my heart was beating even faster. I don't know the reason (of course I do).

The front door opened and Arora's present their with their warm smiles and happiness could be clearly seen on their faces after seeing us.

"Omg our forever best friend is finally here!!" Dhruv uncle and Pawan uncle said hugging papa so tightly.

"You don't have any idea how much I've missed you" papa said after getting released from that hug.

"He's lying" Pawan uncle said to Dhruv uncle.

"I know my best friend better than you , he's not lying" Dhruv uncle left Pawan uncle's side and hugged papa and Pawan uncle joined their hug.

"Hey hey.... I'm also a part of this group" dhruvi aunty said joining their group hug. They were childhood best friends and I loved their friendship.

After their hug , Vinay dadu came and said with joy, "Look , who came back after decades".

Papa touched Vinay dadu and Toshi dadi's feet and took blessings.