𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 -𝟏𝟏- 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Next day

Next day

I woke up at 6a.m and honestly I was doing nothing but just using my phone. I was using Insta and ........ he didn't reply me......

He just posted a story 2h ago and I sent a message 10h ago. Maybe he was... ignoring me. ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!! I quickly unsent my message. Bhai, I also have some self-respect!

I got ready for college and had my breakfast. I'm going to Ridhima's Mansion to pick her while Chittra is coming with Chetan.

She came out of the Mansion and we exchanged hugs. We sat in my car and I started driving.

"Areh I have to go to Arora's Mansion, let's go naa" Ridhima suddenly looked at me and pleased.

"Why?" I asked casually.

"Parth have my project and I have to take it back" she said.

"You can get that back from him in College" I replied.

"I'm not sure if he will come or not. Please Ninu!" She requested with those puppy eyes and I had to agree. How can I ever deny my Rida?

We soon reached at their Mansion. We both got out of the car. She was going Inside and I decided to wait outside.

"Are you not coming?" She asked looking back.

"Nahh I'm good" I replied and she made a are-you-serious look but I signed her to go.

I started using my phone and my whole focus was on it. Until one guy bumped into me from behind causing my bag and his blazer to fall on the ground.

I turned around and saw a tall, hot man who was talking on call with someone. He saw his blazer on the ground and said," Are you blind you dum-" but he stopped as soon as he saw me.

I honestly didn't care about my bag or his blazer, I just wanted to check whether my hair were ok or not. I pulled out my phone and looked myself in the camera and was fixing my hair. I looked at him and he was continuously staring at me but he looked kinda Cute.

"What? Pick up my bag" I ordered him. Finally his eyes left mine.

"Why would I pick your bag huh?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Because you dropped it" I replied.

"Well you also dropped my blazer so you should do the same" he said folding his arms.

"Fine!" I groaned. We both proceeded to bent down to pick each other's stuff and both fell on almost our back by our heads hitting each other's.

"Oh my god! You're so clumsy!" He said in annoyance.

"Well same to you!" I replied back.

"Come here" he commanded.

"What?" I asked in shock.