𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 -𝟏𝟑- 𝐀𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐓𝐃𝐒

My girl decorated the balcony very well, it was transformed into a vibrant space, adorned with colorful decorations that reflected Asmee's lively personality

My girl decorated the balcony very well, it was transformed into a vibrant space, adorned with colorful decorations that reflected Asmee's lively personality. Laughter and chatter filled the air, creating a lively atmosphere that was infectious. Also Chittra falling on top of Parth became the topic for the evening. We were playing TDS but Parth refused to play but I have my own ways we all know. I showed him the videos and tada.

We resumed our game but my phone started buzzing, when I saw the name it was Sakar. My smile widened but I kept it unnoticed for the others. I excused myself.

I was heading downstairs to attend his call but the world beneath me suddenly shifted. Anurag's clumsiness had turned the staircase into a slippery slope, and me busy admiring Sarkar's name didn't noticed the mess Anurag made- spilled juice on the stairs. But when I noticed it was too late and I ended up slipping from the stairs and let out a scream from my mouth.

The world became a blur as I desperately tried to hold onto something but I guess gravity had its own ways. Suddenly, I found myself landing not-so-gracefully on top of Aahan, who had just walked in. Both of our phones fell somewhere in the hall and we were on the floor.

Aahan's hands were wrapped around my waist and my hands were on his chest, and as my hands slowly moved around his chest, I could feel his muscular body and his six packs. I didn't even realised what the heck I was doing but Aahan seemed very unbothered on my act. He was looking into my eyes, and with his right hand, he slowly removed my hairs from my face. It was like I was living my childhood dream where I always wanted to fall on top of my future husband 'accidentally' and then he would remove my hair maintaining our romantic eye contact.

But the thing is I always wished it to be Sakar, My Dad's bestfriend's Son. But still it felt exactly the way I always imagined and for some reason, I didn't wanted this moment to end this soon but someone interrupted.

"Ahemm..... what is going on in here?" Chetan cleared his throat and we both realised what just happened. I hurriedly got up and offered my hand to Aahan. He took my hand but as he was attempting to got up, Anurag's spilled juice played it's role again and he slipped again with me falling on top of him. But this time we were living in reality.

Aahan chuckled softly and said, "I just got Home and I've become a human cushion!".

"Lucky you Mister, catching falling people must be your talent" I said sarcastically.

I tried to untangle myself from the awkward situation, shooting a look at Aahan that was a mix of frustration and embarrassment.

When I turned around, I saw all my friends except Parth. Embarrassment rushed to me as they saw everything, including Ridhima.

"It's not what it looks like. I just slipped, and happened to fall on him" I tried to justify myself but the chaos didn't stop there, Manas, always ready to find humour in any situation added, "Seems like your return is making quite an impact, Aahan bhai".