𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 -𝟏𝟓- 𝐑𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐧

Words- 3518!

"Rohaan!" Someone knocked on my room's door and called out my name while I was working on my laptop

"Come in" I ordered. The door opened and I saw Aastha standing near the door. "Come for breakfast Rohaan" She said slowly and was walking away.

"Aastha" I called out her name. I closed my laptop and walked towards her "You don't have to do this, you should take rest and you should've sent someone else here" I said and without her reply, went downstairs.

I started eating my breakfast while using my phone. "Phone rakh do, Rohaan" Aastha, who was sitting opposite to me said while eating.
(Keep your phone, Rohaan)

I kept my phone on the table and said in irritation, "Aastha, don't try to act like my wife!". She rolled her eyes at me and replied, "It's just basic manners that you should learn". Fine I don't wanna argue with her.

There was silence but Aastha suddenly acted weirdly. She put her hand on her womb and had a soft smile on. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Rohaan! Come this side!" She exclaimed. "What? Why?" I crooked my brows. "Arehh, just come naa!" She ordered. So I went towards her and she took my hand and placed it on her womb. What is she trying to do?

"You feel that?" She asked in excitement. "Mmmh feel what?" I asked as I was confused. 

She gave me a disappointed look when I felt something on my palm. My expressions changed and her smile widened. "Baby is kicking Rohaan!" She said, while putting her hand on mine.

"Wait.. He is kicking?" I got a smile on my face. "Yess Rohaan!" She exclaimed, when she put her palm on my cheek. I never thought I would feel this beautiful feeling. Aastha, who entered my life unexpectedly, is going to give me the most beautiful gift ever. 

We both were smiling like mad! My hand still on her womb and her hand on mine while her other hand was on my cheek. Then we remembered what kind of relationship we share and both of ours smile faded away. I cleared my throat and gently removed my hand and stood up, we both got out of the world we weren't supposed to be a part of.

"Aastha, I'm going to my home" I said as I stood up and she nodded. "Take care" I said before moving out of the house.

I drove for 45 minutes and reached my home. I regret leaving this place but I had to do that. Just to protect my family. I went inside but I don't know why I felt like an outsider. 

I stepped inside and saw Dadu reading newspaper. He looked at me, removed his glasses, cleaned it and wore it again. "Dadu mai hi hu" I chuckled softly.
(Dadu, it's me only)

"I know this is you but I didn't expected to see you here" He said coming towards me. I touched his feet and he gave me blessings.

"I thought you forgot that you got a family" He taunted, which I deserved.