𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 -𝟖- 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞

Special Note:- I've Introduced Three New Characters in this Chapter (Manas, Anurag, Chetan).

2 days later

2 days later

"Oye, Wake up!!"I heard someone trying to wake me up while I was sleeping.

"Who are you?" I asked in a sleepy voice without opening my eyes.

"Your father, now wake up" He said again trying.

"Papa let me sleep a little bit more Please!" I cryed.

"Don't talk stupid, wake up otherwise mumma will kill me!" He said. I opened my eyes and saw Ivaan. Ufff!

"What is your problem?? Can't you tolerate seeing your sister sleeping peacefully?" I said in my angry voice.

"Do I have to remind you that today is the first day of your college?" He said sitting on my bed.

I immediately woke up and realised today is my first day of college. "What time is it??" I asked Ivaan who was on his phone.

"It's almost 7:00am" he said looking at his phone.

"Thoda jaldi nhi jata sakta tha mujhe!!!!"I said with anger.
(Couldn't you wake me up a little earlier)

"Oh please, I'm trying to wake you up from the last 60mins" he said giving me a side eye.

I quickly went to the washroom and showered and all. I wore a kurti on jeans and got out of restroom when Ivaan glared at me and asked, "Are you going to your mama's wedding wearing that kurti?".

I looked at my Kurti and asked, "Is it looking fancy?".

"According to college, yes. You're going to study okey. Wear something decent" he said with his eyes stuck on his phone.

I changed my outfit and wore a simple crop top on jeans.

I came out of the restroom and Ivaan already left for breakfast

I came out of the restroom and Ivaan already left for breakfast. I made my way downstairs and found my whole family sitting around the dining table. I am always the last one in my family to show up for breakfast.