kenshi

———You got up slowly, hearing the sound of banging

———
You got up slowly, hearing the sound of banging. You wake up to see baraka banging on the cell bars.

"You've been at that for hours." Kenshi says, fed up. Baraka then looks at kenshi. "If you could see, you'd know why" baraka says, looking back at the bars. "Thats not happening is it? Keep talking will you? To keep my mind of this." Kenshi says.

"What the hell happened?" You say running up to kenshi. "It doesn't matter" he says. "I dont want to talk about it" he says slightly annoyed. "Sorry" you say slightly whisper. Then suddenly johnny wakes up.

"Ughh, this hangover" he groans while sitting up. He then turns his head, "kenshi!" He says running up to him, worried. "Goddamnit, hows the pain?" he says concerned. "Excruciating" he says putting his head down.

"You saved me. I wont forget that." Johnny says. "But you may just regret it" baraka says looking at johnny. " What're you-" johnny says until he got interrupted by more banging sounds, then some distant screams.

"What in the fu-" he says getting up until baraka looked at him. "when did we take the left turn into a survival horror?" He says confused. "This is shang tsungs real laboratory" baraka says.

"Were underneath where we were before" you say looking around. "Reminds me of this cheap ass i did in my early days. The flesh-"

"Nobody cares johnny" you say before he could finish. He looks at you, with a sarcastic smile. Then suddenly a door opens and a man wearing green enters.

He then walks up to the cell bars. " how is he?" The man asks. "his eyes are gouged out. Guess." Johnny says. Then the man takes a bottle, handing it over to you
"That will dull the pain" he then says.

"Your vile to be part of this" baraka says, holding the bars. "You are shang tsungs prisoner. I am his slave" he says standing back from the cell bars. "He has my family. he'll kill them if i dont obey"

You open the bottle, putting it on the fabric that johnny gave you. Then you put it on his eyes gently. Kenshi then sighs in relief.

"Thank you, y/n" kenshi says smiling softly. "Of course" you say smiling aswell.

"Why did he pick you?" Baraka asks. "So he can learn how i shape shift" he simply says.

"He learned that from you?" kung lao says, surprised. "We saw him do that. It was unreal" you say standing up. "So how does it work?" Johnny asks. "You just shape shift into anything you want?" He adds

"I can only shift between this and my natural form." He says, then he shape shifts into a reptile. "Woah" johnny says surprised.

"Your zaterran? Zaterrans can shape shift?" You ask. "None can expect me" he replies, still in his reptile form. Then suddenly shang tsung comes out of nowhere, and the man shape shifts back into his human form.

"Are they ready? Its time" he says smiling. "Time for what sorcerer?" Baraka asks. "Replications, experiments. They begin with your vivisection" he says walking toward the cell bars. "Ill use your harvested parts to build new creations" he adds. "The process is fatal, of course" he says with a smirk.