bi han (pt2)

———It has been weeks since the accident, y/n still hadn't gotten her memory back

———
It has been weeks since the accident, y/n still hadn't gotten her memory back. But she has warmed up to everyone, including kuai liang and tomas.

Y/n also had been reminded of her ability and what she does around the lin kuei, so bi han had been pushing her ever since. Its like he had been angry at y/n, for losing her memory and also not remembering.

But recently, y/n had not been feeling well. She had been saying her head was hurting. Bi han had turned down her request of resting, pushing her.

Y/n had been training with tomas, she grew typically close to him due to him being so kind and gentle.

"Y/n are you sure you dont want to rest?" Tomas asked, while y/n was on the floor groaning in pain. "Bi han forbid it."

"You are not well y/n." Tomas added. Y/n now had refused his request to resting. "Im fine."

Tomas had just scoffed at her response. He knew she was lying, it was so obvious. But y/n ignored her pain, pushing it aside. Y/n got up, getting into a fighting position.

"Y/n-"

"Im fine tomas, enough."

He just stayed quiet, knowing not to push y/n. He then got into fighting position, and then they fought. Not a long time after y/n was on the floor again. Tomas had expected her to get up, but not this time.

"Y/n?.." tomas said. Tomas then grew even more concerned. "Y/n!" Tomas yelled, running up to you on the floor, picking you up and running to bi han. He had known that if he would bring you to the medic, bi han would be angry.

"Brother!" Tomas said, barging in his office. Y/n had still been unconscious in his arms. Bi han turned his head to see y/n, unconscious. His heart dropped. He felt guilty, this wasn't y/n's fault that she lost her memory. But he had just realised now.

After a while, y/n woke up in her bed.

"Y/n" bi han said, walking in. "Bi han.. i-" y/n quickly said getting up, but bi han pushed her back down onto the bed.

"No. Rest." Bi han said. Y/n was in shock. Bi han had been pushing her but now hes letting her rest?

Y/n was going to speak until bi han started.

"I have been..unfair. You were not well."

Y/n simply sighed. She then nodded. She knew not to say anything.

"Rest. Ill check on you later."
———
omg im sorry guys i havent been posting. ive just been so lazy omg omg😣😣😣