syzoth

———

———

Shang tsung had a daughter, her name was y/n. And unlike shang tsung, y/n was kind and loving, but y/n was too kind to serve shang tsung. She also had fire abilities, so y/n could summon fire like liu kang or kuai liang

While syzoth had been imprisoned, y/n had grown close to him. Very close. And surprisingly shang tsung didn't notice, so this continued. Y/n would sneak him food when shang tsung didnt feed him. When shang tsung had experimented on him, y/n would heal him up. Syzoth was confused on why she was helping him, but happily accepted her love and care. But today, y/n felt different.

She felt some kind of anger towards her father, for capturing syzoth, for experimenting on syzoth, for everything bad hes done.

Today syzoth had gotten experimented on, like usual. But his body was reacting differently, he was in so much more pain.

"Syzoth..are you alright?" Y/n had asked him, while she falls down on her knees, holding the cell railing. Syzoth was on the floor, groaning in pain.

"y/n..?"

"Yes.. yes its me. Are you okay?" Y/n asked very concerned. She knew deeply that he wasnt okay.

"Do i look okay, y/n?" Syzoth said sitting up. He looks at y/n with his bright green eyes. They are red, really red.

Y/ns heart dropped. Y/n always hated seeing syzoth like this.

"Im so sorry.." y/n said. She had always said that after.

"Its not your fault-"

"Y/n?" Another voice said. They both knew who it was.

"Yes father?" Y/n said standing up.

"What are you doing down here?" Shang tsung said, walking closer. Y/n didn't respond, but walked away from the cell.

"Ill be needing him. Release him from his cell and put him on the bed." Shang tsung said. Y/n hesitated for a moment.

"No."

"What?"

"I said no." Y/n repeated.

"No? What do you-" shang tsung started but quickly got interrupted.

"You will not touch him again. I wont let you." Y/n said. She had finally stood up to her father. Shang tsung looked at her in disbelief. Her own daughter had betrayed her.

And syzoth was also surprised

Shang tsung didnt care. He never cared for y/n, she was just there. Shang tsung could kill y/n and not care.

"Fine. You asked for it." Shang tsung said. He then ran to y/n, fighting her. Y/n was then quick to dodge his attack.

They had fought for a while now, but y/n has had enough. When shang tsung had ran to y/n again to attack, she had blocked it, while grabbing his head and bashing it on the wall, making him unconscious.

While he fell to the ground, y/n stood there. Blood on her face and hands she stared down. Until someone interrupted her thoughts.

"Y/n!"

She immediately turned her head. She ran to syzoth unlocking his cell and grabbing him but the arm. He was still very sore so he was leaning on y/n while she was basically carrying him.

"Come on, we have to leave now." Y/n said.

After a while of walking, they made it to the woods. They both had no idea where they were going.

"Where are we going?" Syzoth had asked, still leaning on y/ns shoulder.

"Im not sure." Y/n answered back. "How are you feeling?" Y/n asked trying to make conversation.

"Im fine. What about you?" Syzoth asked. "Fine." Y/n said.

"Thank you y/n." Syzoth said looking at her. Y/n looked back at him with love. "Of course." Y/n said smiling.

"We-" syzoth said until a sound interrupted him. It sounded like a bush or something. They both turned around, looking around. Then y/n put her arm up, putting the bushes on fire. As the leaves burned, it revealed a group of people.

As soon said the leaves had revealed the people, they all had stood up getting into fighting position.

"Woah-" one of the men said until a man with a red blindfold shoved him with his elbow. "Ow!-"

"Who are you?" One of the other men asked. He had big teeth.

"I am y/n, this is syzoth. We aren't here to hurt anyone. We need help." Y/n said.

"Y/n? Shang tsung daughter." The man with big teeth said. "Yes. I do not want anything to do with him." Y/n said.

"What do you need help with?" The guy said.

"We need to leave somewhere. We cannot stay here." Y/n said. Then another guy started speaking. He had a round hat on.

"You can come with us, back to earthrealm. Lord liu kang would love to meet yous."

"Earthrealm?" Syzoth had whispered into y/ns ear.

"Okay." Y/n said.
———
omg finally i post. i just been so lazy im trying yall.

this was a request from reesescup10 !!!

dont forget to vote!!!!!