johnny

———Johnny and y/n had met at the wu shi academy, after liu kang needed to get his champions for earthrealm

———
Johnny and y/n had met at the wu shi academy, after liu kang needed to get his champions for earthrealm.

Johnny had always flirted with y/n, telling her that she was beautiful or stunning, giving her flowers or telling her cringy pickup lines.

But recently, hes been asking her out, constantly. Everytime hed seen her, hed be begging her to go on a date. But today.. he got his chance.

There y/n was, fighting johnny. Y/n had just kicked johnny to the floor, as he groaned in pain.

"Ow... when are you gonna go easy on me?" Johnny said, playfully. Y/n walked up to him, handing her hand out to him as johnny took it, standing up.

"Your enemies will not go easy on you johnny." Y/n stated. "Huh. Okay then. How 'bout we make a bet, mh?" Johnny asked.

"What kind of bet?" Y/n asked playing along. "If you beat me, ill do whatever you want for a week.. but if i win, i take you out on a date."

Y/n raised her eyebrows, while smirking. "You're still on about this hm?" y/n said. Johnny just looked at her, smirking.
After a while, y/n finally decided.

"Okay. Fine, but you wont win cage"

"Were just gonna have to find out doll" johnny said teasing

As they were fighting, y/n had knocked him down, but little did y/n know the fight wasn't over just yet.

"I told you-" y/n said as she got interrupted by johnny, tripping her down while he quickly got up, looking down at y/n.

He had a huge smirk on his face. He had just won, and now hes going on a date with y/n.

"How 'bout that date?"

Y/m just scoffed, getting up from the floor. She then just took a good look at him.

"Ill see you.. tonight?" Y/n asked

"Yea. Yeah.."
———
yall its so hard to write for him so this is so ugly..😖
this is so short aswel i just dont rlly like writing for him but one of yall asked sooo!!!

dont forget to vote!!!