bi han (pt2)

———

———

It was the next day, it was the evening. Y/n was getting ready in-front of her vanity. She looked beautiful. There was a festival going on outside of the lin kuei temple and y/n had hoped to go.

Then suddenly bi han walked into the room. He looked at y/n, confused. "Where are you going, y/n?" He asked. Y/n stopped what she was doing, she put everything down as she turned around facing bi han.

"There is a festival. I was hoping to go." Y/n said. "Alone? Do you not remember what happened yesterday?" He said. He was surprisingly not angry. He was just very worried for his wife's safety.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to come with me?" Y/n asked. She already knew what his answer was going to be.

He hesitated for a moment, but then looked at her again. How beautiful she was. How her hair was styled perfectly, how her eyes popped out with her outfit.

He nodded. He nodded yes to y/ns request. Y/n stared at him in shock, shocked that he agreed.

"Okay. Ill be ready soon." Y/n said, with a huge smile on her face. She turned back around to her vanity, finshing the last touches. Bi han then gave her one last glance before leaving. Bi han was trying to hold a smile off his face, seeing his wife happy for once.

After a while y/n had finished, and bi han walked into the door again.

"Im ready." Y/n said getting up, looking down on her outfit. Bi han had just looked her up and down, admiring her outfit. He swore that his cold heart melted. He put his arm out, waiting for y/n to link with him.

Y/n walked up to him, putting her arm around his, while walking out the door.

They were at the festival, there were loads of people, but everyone was making way for the lin keui' master, and his wife.

Bi han was frantically looking around, he had loads of enemies and he knew he had to be careful.

Y/n took quick notice of this.

"Bi han? Is everything okay?" Y/n asked, growing abit worried herself. Bi han was quick to turn his around to face y/n. "I am fine." He said. "Are you.. fine?" He asked. "Yes. Thank you." Y/n said, smiling hard. Bi han is actually trying to make this marriage work.

After more walking, y/n grew hungry.

"Can we go to madame bo's? I am starving." Y/n asked. Bi han nodded, walking towards madame bo's.

They arrive at madame bo's as y/n breathed in the delicious smell of food.

"Hello y/n, bi han." Madame bo said, walking towards the both of yous. "Hi. How are you madame bo?" Y/n asked. "Im doing just well y/n. Come, follow me." Madame bo said, waving her hand while walking to a table. As she sits yous down with a menu, she walks back into the kitchen.

Y/n picks up the menu, looking for what she wants. Bi han just looked at her, he didnt even pick up the menu. He looked like he wanted to say something.

"What.. what are you getting?" Bi han asked. Bi han never was a talker but today? He was talking.. more than usual.

Y/n's head pops up as she heard bi han talk. "Oh um.. i think ill get (food)" y/n said. Bi hans face then softened abit. He just nodded, once again.

After a while they both ate their food, with abit of small talk. Bi han left some money on the table, taking y/ns hand and leaving. It was night. The moon was shining and the air was cold, but that didnt bother y/n, or bi han. Well obviously.

Y/n breathed deeply, breathing in the cold air. Bi han then turned to look at her. But y/n didnt notice. Bi han was really admiring every detail of her face. How her nose was abit red because of the cold, how her freckles were so perfectly placed, her long healthy lashes, the way her hair sat on her shoulders.

"You look very... beautiful today, y/n." Bi han said, almost struggling to get that out. Y/n then turned her head to him. "Thank you, bi han." Y/n said, slightly blushing. "Could i ask you something?"
Y/n added.

Bi han just nodded, again. "You have been so cold to me ever since we married, but now you have been so loving. What changed, bi han?" Y/n asked, kind of hurt but relieved.

Bi han hesitated. "Ever since that person got close to you, i... i felt anger ive never felt before. It felt like.. love." Bi han said. Y/ns eyes widened. Bi han had just admitted that he loved her.

Then they both stopped walking. Bi han had put his arms on y/ns waist, waiting for an answer.

"Bi han.." y/n said, bringing her hands to his cheeks, cupping his face. He immediately relaxed in her touch. "I love you too.." y/n whispered, lovingly.

"May i?" Bi han asked. Y/n then nods. Then they both lean in. There lips touch. Bi hans heart had melted, for y/n.
———
hi guys im back

srry i didnt post for so long i was so lazy🙁

but im backk for know. ive got exams soon so i might take a break for the exams but we'll see!!

make sure to vote !!!