syzoth

———

———

Y/n and syzoth had known eachother ever since shang tsung had captured syzoth. They had both been labrats to shang tsung.

"Y/n?" Syzoth called out. His voice was raspy, his throat hurt from all the screaming. He sat up against the wall in pain.

"Syzoth?" Y/n replied shortly after. Y/n had been tortured alot that night. It was like a game, syzoth would be tortured one night, then it would be y/ns turn. And it was like that for ages.

"I-im here." Syzoth said, against the wall. "Are you okay? What did he do to you?" He asked. Y/n hesitated for awhile. It hadn't been anything new. Completely ignoring his question y/n said..

"Syzoth we need to get out of here" y/n said. Syzoth chuckled abit. "Like we havent been trying these past years y/n."

"We need to try again." Y/n said. "We wont make it alive y/n. Look at me! I can barely even sit up straight." Syzoth said getting abit annoyed.

"So what, we just let him do whatever he wants on us until eventually we die?" Y/n asked. Syzoth had stayed quiet. He knew what y/n was saying was right.

"Y/n i-"

"If you do not wish to help your welcome to stay." Y/n stated, and that quickly silenced syzoth.

A few days have passed, and y/n had her plan. She had not talked to syzoth ever since. Y/ns plan was when shang tsung would come to take her out her cell, that she would strike him. She had already tried this before but today she was confident.

There she was, sitting there on the floor, waiting for shang tsung to come.

"Y/n, whatever your doing its not going to work, please." Syzoth begged. Y/n ignored him. Then there were footsteps. They both knew what was coming. It was shang tsung. He made it to y/ns cell, taking a key and unlocking the cell, he goes to lift up y/n without a word. But, thats when y/n strikes. Y/n had tripped him, while he yelps and falls to the ground. Then y/n quickly bashes his head on the wall, making him unconscious, but not for long.

"Y/n?"

Y/n quickly went to get the other keys to the other cell to free syzoth. She made her way to his cell.

"Y/n.."

"Quickly, he's unconscious but not for long." Y/n said as she unlocks the cell. Syzoth stands up, getting ready to leave.

"Y/n-"

"Theres no time syzoth we need to leave!" Y/n said. She was very urgent to leave as they were so close to escaping. Syzoth quickly nodded. They both ran to the door, but it wouldn't budge.

Y/n was bashing her body into the door in attempt of breaking it down. She was growing very angry.

"Where do you think your going?" A voice said. It was shang tsung. Y/n was quick to stop.

"You fools! You really thought you could escape?" Shang tsung added. "We will not be your slaves anymore shang tsung." Y/n said. Shang tsung just laughed. Syzoth then ran to him in attack, while y/n went to the door.

Syzoth and shang tsung had been fighting but it as only been minutes before shang tsung hand him in headlock.

"Enough!" Shang tsung said. Y/n stopped. She had just got the door to open but it was no use. It was too late.

"Y/n go!" Syzoth had said, struggling to breath under shang tsung. "Let him go." Y/n said. "What makes you think im going to do that? Mhm?" Shang tsung said, while injecting syzoth with something. Syzoth had closed his eyes, slowing going unconscious.

"Syzoth!" Y/n said running to him, but shang tsung had also injected y/n with the same thing.

Y/n woke up in a same cell she was in before. She woke up to banging on the wall next to her.

"Y/n? Y/n?!" Syzoth said.

"Yes.. yes?"

"I.. i thought you had gone.." syzoth said.

"No.. i- i couldn't leave you here syzoth." Y/n said. It was true. Y/n had spent most her time here with syzoth, talking about everything.

"Why.. why didnt you get yourself to safety." Syzoth said, almost getting angry. "Shang tsung will kill you for almost escaping y/n!"

Y/n stayed quiet not knowing what to say. It was true. Shang tsung was angry and they both knew that.
———
cringeeee ewwwww. this is actually kinda long so yaya.

again requests are closedd! so pls domt request, unless they are open. tysm!

dont forget to vote!!!!