kenshi

———Y/n and kenshi had been married for 3 years

———
Y/n and kenshi had been married for 3 years. Y/n and kenshi both had been on the search for sento. But, liu kang came to them looking earthrealm champions. They could both fight really good.

Kenshi had to go on a secret mission, but liu kang made y/n and raiden stay back.

"Do you think they'll be okay?" Y/n asked raiden, worried for her husband. "Yes. They are really good fighters, y/n" raiden said trying to make y/n feel better. Was it working? Probably not. Y/n feels that something bad will happen, but she decided to keep quiet.

Y/n just nodded at what raiden had to say. "I have to go now, sorry y/n." raiden said getting up from his seat. "See you later?" He said giving y/n a last glance. "Yea, see you" y/n said waving bye at raiden.

Y/n then sat there for a moment until getting up from her chair and leaving to go to her and kenshi' shared bedroom.

Y/n took her book and layed on her shared bed. She opened the page she was previously on and continued reading.

After a good while, she hears the door opening. Y/n put her book down looking at the doorway.

Y/n sees a man, eyes covered with a red fabric. Y/n say up from the bed, cautious.

"Y/n its me." The man said.

It was kenshi.

"Kenshi?" Y/n asked. Y/n walked towards kenshi, cupping his face. Y/n was trying to get a good look on his face. "What happened?" Y/n asked once more, slightly tearing up at the sight. "Its nothing to be worried about dear." Kenshi said, placing his hands to where y/ns hands were.

"What do you mean its nothing? Look at you." Y/n said whispering. "Its all dealt with. I got sento back. Sento gave me my sight back, in a special way." Kenshi said, softly.

Y/n stayed quiet for a moment. Not knowing what to say, she gives him a hug. Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck while kenshi' arms wrapped around her waist tightly.

"Are you sure your okay?" Y/n asked, whispering into his ear softly. "I am fine." Kenshi whispered back. Y/n slowly pulled away from the hug, looking at his face. The whole room went completely silent.

"Im sorry y/n" kenshi said, breaking the silence. "Dont be sorry, please. I- i was just shocked." Y/n said immediately feeling bad for reacting like that. Kenshi smiled at her kind words. "Thank you." Kenshi said before giving y/n a warm peck on the lips. "Of course." Y/n said, smiling aswel.

"Are you tired?" Y/n asked. Then kenshi nodded slightly. Y/n then brang some of his clothes and threw them at him. Surprisingly he caught them.

"Get changed, ill be right back." Y/n said, leaving the room. After a few minutes, y/n came back. Kenshi was already in bed, under the covers.

Y/n walks toward the bed, also getting under the covers. Once kenshi sees that y/n has went into bed, he immediately moves closer to y/n, hugging y/n closer to him.
———
srry i did not post yesterday I completely forgot !

this is soo short aswel i tried to make it as fast as i could so it probably has loads of mistakes 😖

dont forget to voteee !!

requests are open btw !