bi han

———Bi han and y/n had always known each since kids, y/n also had powers like bi han

———
Bi han and y/n had always known each since kids, y/n also had powers like bi han. Y/n saw all of bi han. His happiness, his anger, his sadness and more. Bi han knew he loved y/n since the day they met.

But once his father died, he became cold. When he had all these responsibilities of being the grandmaster, he realised that there are more stuff to worry about, other than a silly crush.

There was bi han, y/n and kuai liang, on their knees, hands cuffed behind there back while there were guards holding the arms in place.

"Perhaps now you wish to entertain my offer?" Shang tsung asked, putting his arms behind his back. "How would you know what i value? We are strangers to each other." Bi han started.

"I know that you wish to break free from liu kangs control.. to gain your clan unrivalled power. I offer the means to do both" Shang tsung said.

"He lies, bi han." Y/n stepped in. Kuai liang also nodded in agreement. Bi han gives a glance at y/n, then turning back to shang tsung.

"I will not fall for you foolish lies, sorcerer." Bi han said coldly. Shang tsungs smile dropped. But quickly came up again.

"I didnt want to have to do this.." shang tsung said. "Do wha-" y/n started but got interrupted by the three of them getting kicked on the back, falling onto their stomach.

Bi han was quick to get up, while kuai liang and y/n follow shortly after. Shang tsung is nowhere to be seen. Only bis guards. There were alot of them. Suddenly they all start charging towards them.

They all summon their weapons and start fighting. Bi han had killed some, aswel as kuai liang. While y/n was struggling.

As she swung her ice sword, the guard was quick to block it with its shield, and also very quick to bash her head with a huge rock.

Y/ns body dropped making a thud sound. Hi han noticed immediately.

"Y/n!" Bi han said. He had just felt like his heart had melted. He thought that this crush was just silly but this proves that it wasn't. He killed the guards while kuai liang finished the rest.

Bi han ran up to y/n, picking her head up on his lap, moving some hairs out her face. He checks for any blood loss from her head but she was fine.

"Brother-"

"We must leave. Now. Get tomas, ill go get y/n to safety." Bi han interrupted. Kuai liang just nodded, then ran to get tomas. Bi han was also quick to carry y/n back.

Y/n lay on the bed, unconscious. But bi han stood by her side as the medical people searched for more injuries.

Y/n was fine, other than the big hit on her head. As the docter left, bi han felt relieved. He slowly put his chair closer to the bed y/n is on. He hesitated, but gently placed his hand on y/ns, holding it tightly.

And suddenly y/n eyes fluttered open. Bi han noticed and quickly took his hand away, sitting up straight and clearing his throat.

As y/n fully opened her eyes. She looked at the place, confused and scared. She was quick to sit up properly in her bed.

"Where am i? Who are you?" Y/n asked. Bi han looked at her in confusion. "Y/n-" bi han said, trying to get closer to y/n hut obviously it wasn't working.

"No-! Dont get closer." Y/n demands. Bi han was quick to back up, giving y/n space.

"Y/n- you do not remember anything?" Bi han asked. "N-no.. what happened?" Y/n asked. She finally calmed down as bi han explained everything to her. "Im sorry for.. reacting like that." Y/n apologise. Bi han just nodded.

"How are you feeling?" Bi han asked. He slowly walked closer, seeing that y/n didnt mind, he sat back down on the chair. Y/n watched him, carefully trying to remember anything.

"I feel fine." Y/n simply said. Bi han nodded again. Then he suddenly had an idea.

"Come." bi han said, getting up from his seat. "Where are we going?" Y/n asked, getting up from the bed.

Bi han ignored y/ns question, as she fully stood up. Bi han took his hand our, waiting for y/n. Y/n hesitated, before taking his hand into hers. His hand was cold, so were hers. Obviously...

Then you guys were in the forest walking, untill you were at this cliff. You could see the towns below, and the stars above. It was beautiful.

"Woah-"

"We used to come here. As kids." Bi han started. Y/n was quick to listen.

"Every time after those horrible training hours, we would sneak out and come here." Bi han continues. "I was always afraid my father would find out. But you.. you assured me that everything would be okay."

Y/n smiled at the thought of that. That beautiful memory. Then y/n sits down, slowly bi han follows after. He turns to look at her, his cold gaze. He realised that this wasn't any crush. He did truly love her, but she had just lost her memory.

Y/n had just stared back at him, not knowing what to say.

"After you had found out your parents have died, i found you here crying."

Y/n didnt know how to feel. She didnt remember her parents. "I do not remember my parents." Y/n said sadly.

Bi han had just stared at her, not saying anything. He was getting angrier and angrier by second. And y/n noticed. She noticed how his hands clenched into a fist, how his jaw was tightly held.

"Is something wrong?" Y/n asked. He then suddenly softened, realising that none of this is her fault. "No." He simply said.

Shortly after, he spoke again.

"We should go."

Y/n looked back at bi han, who us already standing up. "Okay." Y/n said, getting up from the floor, dusting her clothes.

Then bi han had started talking about their powers. How they can summon ice, snow and what not.

"Ice?" Y/n asked. Bi han had just nodded. He then suddenly lifted up his hand, forming an ice rose. He then hands it to y/n.

"Thank you, bi han." Y/n had said, smiling.

Bi han hadn't seen her real smile since they were kids. He felt so warm when she had smiled.
———
omg. i just know this has many mistakes because im literally so tired ughhh. and i have school tomorrow its monday😖👹

this was also requested so whoever did pls let me know how i did and if you want part 2 lemme know bc this is interesting 😆

dont forge to vote!!!!