kuai liang

———

———

Y/n had known the trio since they were kids, so obviously y/n is lin kuei.

Another reason y/n is lin kuei is that she has healing abilities. So she could heal wounds, cuts or bruises. Y/n was never aloud to go missions. She didnt know how to fight.

There y/n was, outside reading a book while the boys were out on a mission, until she heard something in the distance.

It was kuai and tomas.

"Where is bi han?" Y/n asked, worried. "He has... betrayed us y/n." Tomas said. He almost looked like he could cry. "Oh tomas.." y/n said, giving him a big hug. Y/n was always like this. Tomas was quick to wrap his arms around you. After a few second he pulls away.

"Ill be in my room." Tomas said, turning around and leaving. Leaving you and kuai alone.

Y/n turned to look at him, he had a huge cut over his eye.

"What happened?" Y/n asked, cupping her hands around his cheeks. Suddenly her hands started to glow, healing the cut but leaving a scar. Kuai almost leaned in on y/ns touch.

"Shang tsung promised him power over the realms. He left father to die" kuai said. He himself started to tear up at the thought of his father.

"Im so sorry." Y/n said, taking her hands off his cheeks, also giving him a big hug. He slowly wrapper his arms around her waist, while he dug his head into y/ns shoulder. It was like that for a while. Just quiet.

"Why did he leave us?" Kuai said, whispering. "I dont know." Y/n simply said. "Its gonna be okay, i promise." Y/n said, trying to comfort him. He then finally pulls away, looking into y/ns beautiful eyes.

"Thank you y/n." He says, still looking mesmerised into y/ns eyes. "You dont have to thank me." Y/n said smiling.

Y/n was about to leave, but kuai didnt want her to.

"Please stay with me." He said, holding her wrist. Y/n turned her head at him. She just nods at him.

Y/n and kuai then started to walk.

"What are we going to do? We cannot stay here." Y/n started. "I dont know. I need to think." He said. He then turned to look at y/n.

"Bi han wont like that your on our side." He said, he almost looked concerned. "Whys that?" Y/n asked confused.

"Hes.. grown a liking to you." He said. Y/ns face went to turn to kuai liang. Was he being serious?

"What?" Y/n asked. "Its true." He said truthfully. "In that case, mabye i could speak to him?" Y/n suggested.

"No. I wont let you anywhere near him." Kuai said. Y/n sighed. "If hes grown a liking to me then he wouldn't hurt me. Please we have to try!" Y/n added.

"No. That is final." He said, closing down the statement. Y/n stayed quiet after that. She knew thats its pointless to argue back.
———
pt2???

this is also soo short sorrys guyss !!

lmk if u want pt2!

requests are open!!!

dont forget to vote!!!