kitana

———Y/n has just arrived from a mission with johhny, kenshi and kung lao

———
Y/n has just arrived from a mission with johhny, kenshi and kung lao. They had been assigned to capture shang tsung, but they obviously failed.

Y/n had got pretty beaten up, cuts on her face and bruises everywhere.

When they arrived back, y/n went straight to her room. She felt as if this defeat had been her fault, but it wasn't.

"Y/n, are you there?" A voice said, knocking on the door of y/ns bedroom.

"Yea, come in." Y/n said replying.

It was kitana. Kitana had opened the door, her face immediately changing at the sight of y/ns face.

"By the gods! What happend?" Kitana said walking up to y/n, putting her hand on y/ns shoulder trying to comfort her somewhat. "Its nothing to be worried about, princess." Y/n said.

"You must be joking!" Kitana said, looking at y/n with worry. "Im fine, seriously." Y/n said taking kitanas hand off her shoulder.

Kitana sighed deeply, very worried for y/n. "Please, let me help you." Kitana said. Y/n hesitated for a moment. "Okay." Y/n said giving in.

Kitana got all the supplies to treat her wounds.

"What happend?" Kitana asked cleaning one of y/ns cuts. "Liu kang had given us and it was unsuccessful." Y/n said sadly.

Kitana just nods at y/ns words. "And it was my fault.." y/n added. It truly wasn't y/ns fault.

"Dont say that. You are an amazing fighter y/n." Kitana said. "If i was an amazing fighter, the mission would have been successful." Y/n spit back. Kitana stopped cleaning y/ns cut. Kitana was quick to wrap her arms around y/n, giving her a warm hug.

"Do not ever doubt yourself y/n." Kitana whispered. Y/n just stayed quiet. She did not know what to do in that moment. After a few seconds, she pulled back staring into y/ns eyes.

After a while, kitana had finished.

"Thank you, princess." Y/n said smiling. "Your very welcome, y/n" she replied, giving back a smile. "You should be more careful y/n" kitana said walking towards you. "I care for you." She added.

"I know. I will." Y/n said, smiling at her kind words. Then kitana just nodded.

"Ill see you tomorrow? For training?" Kitana asked, heading towards the door. "Of course." Y/n said, smiling. Kitana then nodded, she opened the door giving you one last glance, then she closed the door.

What a day..
———
never done gxg soo i hope its good !

someone requested this aswell !! if ur reading this i hope you likeee

requests are open!!!!!

dont forget to vote !!!!