liu kang

———

———

You were a princess, beautiful. You were the eldest daughter, mileena being next, then kitana. The tournament was finished and you guys were at the banquet, eating. You were eating by yourself. After a while you felt full.

"May i be excused?" You asked your mother. "Of course" sindel simply responded with. As you got your answer, you get up and walk away.

You walk into the gardens. It was beautiful, everything was perfect. Peaceful. Until you heard someone behind you.

"Whos there?" You asked. "Its just me, princess." The man responded with.

Liu kang.

"Oh, i did not see you. Are you alright.?" You asked. "Yes, thank you y/n. I just needed to think" he said. "Oh, ill be on my way then." You said walking away until his hand grabbed your wrist.

"No, your welcome to stay." He said, smiling sweetly. "Alright" you said, sitting on the grass as he did the same.

"Raiden is well trained. He did well" you said starting the conversation. "Only trained by the best" he said, trying to make you laugh. "Ha, dont flatter yourself liu kang." You say laughing. Then he just stays quiet, with a big smile on his face.

"What?" You say, giggling. "Your smile.. its- beautiful." He says almost mesmerised. With your hands on your knees, you put your head down in embarrassment, laughing.

"What?" Liu kang says, with a huge smile on his face. "Your funny" you said still laughing. He just scoffs at your comment, and after a while you too calmed down.

The sky was dark and the stars were light, you put your head on his shoulder looking at the stars.

"The stars are beautiful." Liu kang said. After a few seconds you didn't answer so he looked to his side, you were fast asleep. He smiled at the thought.

"Y/n" he whispered, trying to wake you. After you didn't answer, he just smiled even more. He gently put your head on his lap to get more comfortable. As he leaned his back on the tree, he was looking at your relaxed face. Your long eyelashes, your beautiful nose, lips. Your perfect.

He gently stroked your hair, as your breathing relaxed. After a while, you felt the wind pick up and you wake up to liu kang, sleeping against the tree.

"Liu kang" You whispered. Then he slowly fluttered his eyes open. "Are you alright?" He asked concerned. "Yes. We should get going." You said standing up, and liu kang following after.

"Thank you for today, princess." Liu kang said holding his arm out. You link your arm with liu kang, still walking. "Of course." You said smiling at him. Then the wind picked up again and you shivered. Liu kang noticed and asked.

"Are you cold?"

"Yea. Ill be fine though-" You said, but liu kang brang his hand up summoning a flame. You stared at him in awe. As you put your arms around the flame, you warmed up.

After walking for a while, you reach your room.

"Thank you, liu kang. For everything." You said hugging him, wrapping your arms around his neck. He was quick to hug you back, putting his arms around your waist.

"Of course. I wish to do this again princess." He said, pulling away from the hug. You nodded in response as you open your bedroom door.

"Goodnight, y/n" he said, looking into your beautiful eyes. "Goodnight." You said smiling.

———
this is so short

this 100% has loads of mistakes!

i dont ever see liu kang fics so yeah:)

dont forget to vote!!!!!!!!!