hanzo

———Kuai liang and y/n were at the cyber lin kuei factory, trying to stop it

———
Kuai liang and y/n were at the cyber lin kuei factory, trying to stop it. Kuai was on his stomach, telescope in his hand looking around for anything.

"Do you see anything?" You asked. "Yes" he simply replied. After a few moments, y/n sensed someone was behind her, so did kuai. You both turn around to see hanzo.

"Your hearing is failing sub-zero" hanzo said pointing his sword at sub-zero. "I recognised your footsteps, hanzo" kuai responded. Then hanzo looks to y/n and nods in greeting.

"Wheres sektor? I will not let him threaten my clan again." Hanzo said. Y/n and kuai get up from the floor. "The old cyber lin kuei factory was defunct, buried beneath this quarry- until the time disruption." Kuai said. "Now, sektors returned and reactivated it. Hes building an army by processing lin kuei warriors kidnaped from my temple." He adds. "I can see why you need me" hanzo says.

"We could enter through that tunnel, but a frontal assault would be.." kuai says. "Bloody" hanzo finishes. "Needlessly dangerous. Theres another entrance less populated-" kuai says handing over the telescope, and pushing it to where the entrance is.

"And the rest of your plan?" Hanzo asked. "We get help on the inside" y/n says.

Y/n, hanzo and kuai go to the robot guarding the entrance. Hanzo kills the robot and the three of yous run inside.

When everyone entered, there was blood everywhere. Y/n looked as if she was going to cry. Hanzo then out a hand on y/ns shoulder.

"We'll avenge your clan" hanzo said. Y/n nods in relief, trusting him. Then suddenly the door sounded as it was going to open, so y/n, hanzo and kuai run to hide. Then a woman walks in with her hood up, and a yellow robot walks in along side her.

"Cyrax is your inside man?" hanzo asked. "He was converted against his will. If we disable the behaviour inhibitors that control him-" "he will turn on sektor" hanzo finished.

"All cyber lin kuei are linked to a common network. Cyrax can shut them down from within." Y/n said. Then hanzo nodded in response.

"Who is the woman?" Hanzo asked. "We dont know. Focus on disabling cyrax. Hes the key." Kuai responded.

"We require additional candidates for cyberization." Cyrax says. "Once delivered, how long before the next generation is ready?" The woman asks, but then suddenly, she gets frozen by sub-zero.

Then y/n comes from behind, head locking cyrax. Then the frozen woman breaked
from the ice.

"Frost" sub-zero said. Then suddenly, frost summons an ice ball and throws it at y/n. Y/n jumps back, not wanting to take any damage.

"I gave you a home. I was your mentor. Yet after all this, you ally with sektor? He corrupted the lin kuei!" Sub-zero said angrily. "You corrupted our clan when you made peace with this shirai ryu filth! With kronika's help, i will restore the lin kuei's honor." Frost says

"Keep cyrax alive. We need him" sub-zero said before going off to fight frost.

Hanzo motioned his head to follow him, so y/n ran after him. Hanzo and y/n then run toward cyrax, trying to distract him until sub-zero comes to deal with him.

After a while, sub-zero then runs to us and suddenly all the robots from the wall fall down.

"The upgrade cyrax, is this kronika's doing?" Sub-zero asked. "To better serve her, sub-zero. We defend kronika as she re-writes history." Cyrax responds. "So your nothing put pawns?" Y/n asked.

"We act to secure the lin kuei's glory in the new era." Cryax said while the other robots walked closer. "Take the others" sub-zero said to hanzo and y/n.

Hanzo then looked at y/n. Y/n then nods her head to hanzo then they both run at the robots.

*timeskip to when cyrax is on your side*

While sub-zero was initialising cyrax, a shadow appears, cutting y/n straight in the stomach.

"Y/n!" hanzo said worried, as he touches your shoulder. "Sektor? Show yourself!" Sub-zero said until a black shadow appeared.

"Recognise me, little brother?" The shadow said. "Bi-han?!" Sub-zero asked. "Yes. It is i" bi-han said. "You were killed! Swallowed in a storm of souls." Y/n said, clutching her stomach. "Quan chi's creations do not die easily. Kronika offers me a new clan to lead. Its shadow will darken the realms." Bi-han said, then suddenly he disappeared.

"You need to get y/n somewhere safe." Sub-zero said. "What?! No im staying. I need to help" y/n protested. "You've done enough, thank you." Sub-zero said, then suddenly fire surrounded y/n and she appeared in a different place.

Y/n sees a bed and her first instinct is to sit, because of her injury.

"The nurse will attend to you" hanzo said. "Thank you" y/n said. Then hanzo walked closer to y/n, soon sitting on the bed.

"You care for kuai liang." Hanzo said. "Yes. I have known him for as long as i remember." Y/n said. "You did not want to leave" hanzo also said. "I do not wish to see him get hurt" y/n says. "I would not let that happen, y/n" hanzo said, comforting. "Thank you for everything." Y/n then said, looking at him. "Of course" hanzo said smiling at her.
———
oh my gosh ew.

loads of mistakes help.

idk what to write again thanks ☺️