8

Time skip
Next day in school

Today jungkook is feeling very lonely in school because eunwoo is absent as he to go his home town because his grandmother his sick and also he won't be able to attend school for few days.

As soon as jungkook sat on his seat his eyes became teary because someone has written things like
      You are a bruden
      No one likes you
      Why don't you just die bitch

And that someone was none other than kai. He wrote these things for jungkook

Currently jungkook is walking in hallway suddenly he fell down.

Jk: "ahh my leg" *teary eye*

It took him a minute to realise that kai has pushed him

Jk: what is your problem? Why did you pushed me *stood up*

Kai: you are my problem bitch how many time I have to repeat btw did you do my homework?

Jk: "ye-s"

Kai: oh good for you now you daily have to do my homework

Jk: no I will not do your homework

Kai: *slapped him and held his jaw very harshly* *gritted his teeth* "what do you say huh"

Jk: *scared* "I w-ill n-ot do yo-ur home-work"

Kai pushed him again and bent to his level and held his chin very harshly and said "you have to do whatever I say otherwise It will be not good for you"

Jk: *tears dripping from his eyes* *silent*

Kai: GOT IT!

jk: *flinched* *nodded is head as yes*

Kai: "words bitch use your mouth"

Jk : "ye-s go-t it"

Kai: "hmm good for you "

Saying This kai left from there but not before kicking jungkook for last time
Jungkook cried there for sometime after that he went to washroom and washed his face

Ok so you guys must be thinking why jungkook is bearing all this and not fighting back or why he isn't telling any of this brother so firstly its because jungkook is not that type of boy who likes to fight with other basically he always stay away from fights so he don't have the courage to fight back and secondly he is not telling his hyungs because he don't want to be burden on them and don't want to bother them.
I hope now its clear

Ok so coming back to story
Jungkook washed his face and went to his class

Jk: "may I come in sir"?

Hobi: " where were you? Half period his over and you are coming now! Don't you know the timings of class huh! *Angry*

Jk: *scared* "I am sorry sir I was in washroom"

Hobi: "come inside and next time be punctual"

Jk: "yes sir"

Time skip
Its lunch period now

Jungkook was peaceful having his lunch in cafeteria, suddenly he felt something cold on his head.
He realised that kai has poured water on his head. He froze on his spot. He don't have any idea how to react. Everyone present in the cafeteria starting laughing along with kai and his friends. Soon jungkook came back to his senses and ran to washroom. He locked himself in washroom and cried their for good 10 minutes. After that he went to his locker and luckily he found his sports uniform so he removed his wet uniform and wore it. Rest whole day went normal, kai didn't said anything to him but he again gave his copies to jungkook to complete his homework.

You must be thinking that why didn't anyone present in cafeteria complaint about kai to namjoon or any other teachers so its because kai his a bully since a very long time and he bullied many students so everyone is kinda scared of him.

Time skip
At end of school

Namjoon and hobi are waiting for jungkook inside car. Soon jungkook came and sat inside car. Usually as jungkook would talk non stop during the car ride but since this bullying thing started he became very silent. Namjoon and hobi definitely noticed his change in behaviour but they thought it was because of exam pressure.

Right now as jungkook entered the car namjoon asked. "Baby what happened to your normal uniform why did you wore this sports uniform"

Jk: "umm hyung actually that uniform got wet"

Hobi: how?

Jk: "ah- that -umm- I was drinking water suddenly one boy accidentally bumped with me that's why.

Both of them believed this and didn't asked anything further

To be continued

Heyy guys I hope you like it
Please comment and vote💜

Thankyou.
Stay tuned
💜💜