55

Tae immediately nodded his head. That's it yoongi lost it... he immediately stood up and said "I will not leave those I fuckers...I will kill them with my own hands...how dare they lay their hand on my brother" he was looking like as if he can kill anyone at that moment.

Tae started crying more loudly seeing yoongi's anger "hyung.... don't do anything please...I am scared"

Yoongi looked at him and said "you don't have to be scared...I'll kill them"
Saying this yoongi left from there in anger.

"I am going behind yoongi otherwise he will really kill them...take care of him" said jin and left after patting tae's back

After jin left, hobi took jin's place and hugged him. Tae hugged him back sobbed in his embrace. After a few minutes tae remembered something. He pulled out from the hug and looked at namjoon and said "hyung remember you scolded me for leaving keys in the car saying I was very careless.....I am not careless hyung.... that was the same night when I got rap...that was the same night when they did it to me.....I couldn't think of anything that time".  "I am sorry tae...I shouldn't have scolded...you must be dying from inside and I scolded you" said namjoon while trying his best to not cry. He was feeling beyond guilty for scolding him at that time when he must be craving for some comfort

Tae shook his head and said "don't say sorry hyung...You didn't know anything"
He didn't want his namjoon hyung to say sorry. He is not angry with him. He just wants to tell him that he is not careless or irresponsible

Tae turned his attention to jungkook who was standing there silently and looking at him with doe eyes. And opened his arms for jungkook. Jungkook immediately went to him and sat on his lap carefully to not hurt him. Tae caressed his cheek and said "why are you not saying anything"

Jungkook looked at him and said "you kept all of it to yourself just because you were afraid that they will harm me"

Tae didn't say anything he just looked down. Jungkook put his both hands around tae's neck and hugged him tightly while saying "don't be scared now hyungie....everything will be fine...hyungs will not leave them...they will be punished ok now don't cry hyungie.... please"

Tae laughed through tears hearing jungkook's talks. "Since when did my kookie became so mature...hmm?"

Jungkook kissed tae's cheek and said "I am very mature... you didn't notice it before". Tae chuckled and said "yeah! Sure" he was feeling really better after telling it to his brothers. He felt as if a burden had been lifted from his shoulders. He felt better getting comforted by everyone. The thing which happened to him is something which can never be forgotten completely but now that his brothers are with him, he can fight with himself and get over it completely. The process of healing will be painful and it will take a really long time but someday he will definitely heal. And with his brothers beside him, that day is not far.

Meanwhile with yoongi-

He left tae's room in anger and was walking in the hospital's halway towards exit. Jin was running behind him telling him stop. Jin yelled yoongi to stop but yoongi didn't stop. Jin ran fastly and held yoongi's hand to stop him. "Yoongi stop!" Said jin while holding yoongi's hand.

Yoongi turned to jin and said "WHAT STOP HUH! I AM GOING TO BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THOSE THREE FUCKERS AND YOU WILL NOT STOP ME"

Jin yelled and said "SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME" He looked around and saw everyone staring at them. He pulled yoongi's hand and took him to a corner which was empty. He left his hand and said "not a single word now..just listen to me"

Yoongi rolled his eyes at him but didn't say anything. Jin continued and said "I am also angered as much as you...I am also not at peace...I want to give them the most painful death... but it is not possible....we can't do anything in anger...we have to make a plan.....also We have to work according to law-

Yoongi stopped him and said "what they did to tae was not written in law book...what they did is also a crime"

Jin sighed and said "I know what they did is a crime... and now they will have to bear the consequences..... calm down for now... tae was also getting scared by your anger"

Yoongi looked away and said "how can I calm down hyung.... just for some useless files my tae had to go through this....and on top of that we didn't give him any sort of comfort...we all ignored him....I can't even imagine how bad he must have felt.....my heart breaks seeing him like this"

Jin patted his shoulder and said "that time we were not aware of anything... but now we know everything and we will never let him feel bad...we will give him comfort...but for that we need to be strong right?.... if we will become weak like this then you will look after our 5 babies"

Yoongi looked at him and said "I will not become weak....not until I make them regret their existence"

Jin smiled at him and said "that's like my yoongi...now let's go back"

They both went back to the room. They entered the room and a smile crept on their face seeing tae and jungkook sleeping very peacefully on tae's bed. They both looked very cute

 They both looked very cute

"Jin Hyung...what we will do now...will you report it to police" asked jimin

Jin looked at him and said "we will definitely report it to the police but before that we will handle it ourselves" he said with a smirk.

Jin looked at yoongi and "do you know where those bastards can be now"

Yoongi thought for a second and said "they must be in the lee enterprises's office". "At what time their working hours will be over" asked jin

"Around 9 pm I think" said yoongi

Jin said with a smirk"Cool! Now listen..jimin and hobi you both stay with tae and jungkook..... Namjoon yoongi and I will go to their office at 8:55 and as soon as they come out then.....(He said the plan)

"Hyung....I also want to come with you all" said hobi

"We three are enough hobi and someone responsible needs to be here also" said jin softly

After sometime the visiting hours were over now only one person can stay with tae. As namjoon yoongi and jin were going to lee enterprises's office and they would probably be back by midnight so only hobi and jimin were left because obviously jungkook cannot be left alone with tae in hospital. Hobi and jimin both wanted to stay and look after tae. They argued for sometime and at last hobi gave up. He couldn't win against jimin. So jimin will stay with tae and hobi and jungkook will go back home.

While tae and jungkook were still asleep, hobi picked up jungkook and left from their not before kissing tae's forehead.

It is 8:50 now
Jin yoongi and Namjoon were standing in the parking lot of lee enterprises's buliding.

After sometime they saw max james and lucas coming while talking and laughing happily as if they didn't give someone a lifetime trauma.

Jin yoongi and Namjoon gave each other a nod and stormed towards them.

Max james and lucas startled a little seeing them. "Oh my God...the great kim yoongi is standing in front of me" said max.

"You still got this attitude" said yoongi and punched max. James and Lucas were about to attack yoongi but jin held james and Namjoon held lucas before they could do anything to yoongi and started punching them

To be continued

Double update 🎉

I hope you liked it

Stay tuned

Thankyou 💜