25

Yoongi locked the cabin from inside and said "I think you want to get punished in front of every employee...if not then take off your pants and bend over the table"

Jimin knows he can't escape this punishment. He unbuckled his belt and took off his pants and bent over the table

Yoongi: boxers aslo

Jimin pleded and said "not bare please"

Yoongi sighed and said "I am not in a mood to take your tantrums"

Jimin still didn't move. He clearly didn't wanted to get spanked here in office

Yoongi looked at him being fed up and hardly pulled him over his lap and pulled down his boxers. Jimin tried to wear it again but yoongi threw is boxers away and gave him a very hard spank making him stop. He gave him 5 more spanks and said "will you disobey me more" jimin shook his head and said "no"

Yoongi: stand up and bend over the table

Jimin stood up and did what he was told feeling humiliated

Yoongi took out his belt and said "count"

*Spank*

"Ahh one"

*Spank*

"Two"

"15 Hyung please stop now" jimin said while crying.

Yoongi again spanked him more hardly than previous one said said "its sir for you"

Jimim sat down on floor not being able to bare the pain

Yoongi picked him up and laid him over his lap and started spanking him. His butt got red.

After 40 more spanks yoongi stopped and said "I want that file to be completed"

Jimin nodded still in the same position. He then sat down on yoongi's lap and tried to straddle him but yoongi harshly made him stand up and said "do what I said"

Jimin felt heartbroken. He walked with a great difficulty and picked up his boxers and pants and wore them. He then wiped his tears properly and went outside

Yoongi just massaged his temples to calm himself.

Jimin went to his cabin and started doing his work ignoring the stinging pain in his butt.

After 1 hours he couldn't bare the pain anymore. His tight pants were making it more difficult for him. He started crying while doing his work.

After 5 hours of sitting continuously in front of the computer jimin completed his work.

He stretched his muscles and went to yoongi.

He knocked yoongi's door and went inside after hearing come in.

He handed over him the files and said "I completed it sir".

Yoongi stared checking the files and jimin was feeling sacred and nervous hoping everything is done correctly

Yoongi kept the file and said "get out and next time be punctual"

Jimin sighed and went out feeling disappointed. He expected a compliment from yoongi

*At home*

Yoongi and jimin went home together. The whole ride was silent. Yoongi was still looking distressed. Well Jimin knew the reason of yoongi's distress

Their company launched a new product. They were doing good in market but another company launched similar product and after that now they are facing loss. Yoongi gave his heart and soul to his company so obviously he is a lot stressed right now.