46

After lucas was done with his orgasm, tae thought that finally this torcher was over but he didn't know it was just the start. After lucas, Max and james also fucked or I am say raped tae until they were satisfied.

After satisfying their lust, they three left tae and clicked his naked pictures. Tae wanted to get up and protest but his body didn't co-operate. After clicking his photos james said "Now if you want to save your and your family's reputation then do whatever we say OTHERWISE we will upload these pictures on social media" he laughed like an evil and continued "you don't have to do much.....we will give you information about some files and you just have to steal if from that yoongi"

They waited for a minute for tae to respond but they didn't get any. Max grabbed tae's jaw and said "DON'T JUST STARE AT US BITCH YOU HAVE TO DO IT...Else we will upload these photos on social media....think about the consequences....the embarrassment you and family would have to go through" he grabbed tae's hair and pulled his harsly while saying "I am sure you don't want it so just do as we say....AND Dare not tell this to anyone even by mistake, otherwise it will be very bad for you boy"

He pulled tae's hair more harshly and said "UNDERSTOOD?"

"Y-es" said tae with great difficulty in a broken voice

They three again laughed at him and left from there

After 30 minutes, the injection's effects started decreasing. Tae got up from the bed while stumbling and wore his clothes. He was not even crying. He didn't feel any emotion. He felt numb.

Taehyung went towards the parking lot with great difficulty and immense pain in his lower body. He somehow drove the car and reached home.

As soon as he reached home, he immediately left the car not even bothering to take out it's keys and went to his room while limping. He went inside the bathroom and stood infront of the shower. As soon as water fell on Taehyung's body, he completely broke down in tears. He took off this clothes and started scratching his body in order to clean it. He felt disgusted by his own body.

After getting tired of scratching He sat down on the bathroom floor with the wall's support and kept crying. He was crying so loudly that if the shower had not been running, the sound of his crying would have been heard throughout the house.

After coming out of the shower he laid down on his bed and cried himself to sleep.

Time skips
Next day

Jin served breakfast to everyone and was about to eat but hobi interrupted him and said "where is tae?"

Jin looked at him and said "He came very late yesterday...let him sleep for some more time he must be tired"

Meanwhile tae was sleeping, but The sound of the phone woke him up. He picked up his phone and saw a call from an unknown number. He picked it up and before he could say anything the other person said "good morning baby boy. Yesterday's night was so fun"

Tae shivered in fear when he realised it was a man from yesterday "h-ow di-d you g-et m-y nu-mber"

The other person said "it is not necessary boy... now listen to me.... behave normal don't let anyone get suspicious we have our eyes on you baby boy....don't forget we have your photos we can leak it whenever we want so do as we say"

Tae sobbed and said "don't do this to me please ". The other person scoffed and said "I don't have time for your crying just do as I said....I will tell you the details of the files in a few hours and I will give you 4 days to steal it.
...... don't forget about your photos"

Tae was about to say something but the other person disconnected the call. Tae threw his phone (on the bed only) and started crying feeling helpless "what should I do now? I can't even tell it to anyone.... They will leak my photos...I won't be able to show my face to anyone after that"

After crying for some time he did his morning routine and went downstairs.  His lower body was still hurting like hell. He greeted everyone and sat on his seat for breakfast.

Jin served him breakfast and said "tae why you didn't wake me up when you reach home"

"Umm hyung I reached home very late.... I didn't want to disturb you" tae said while avoiding the eye contact

"Next time no matter how late you reach home...just wake me up.... And you are looking very pale and weak don't come to the hospital today just rest at home" said jin

Tae immediately shook his head and said "I am fine hyung I'll come". Jin was about to say something but tae cut him off and said "I am really fine hyung don't worry"

Jin sighed in defeat and said "fine".

After breakfast tae was getting ready for work, namjoon barged into his room and said "how careless you are tae"

Tae looked at him confusedly and said "what happened hyung". Namjoon threw car keys at him and said "you left your car keys in the car only...how can you be this careless what if  someone had stolen the car huh!"

Tae looked down and apologized "I am sorry hyung I'll be careful next time". "It will be better for you" said namjoon before leaving from there

Tae sat down on the bed and thought "hyung if you ever got to know why I forgot to take out the keys then you'll feel guilty.......but I can't tell you anything...I am helpless"

Guyss whoever are disappointed by the last chapter or are saying to change this scene or make it someone's dream etc I really appreciate your response but please let me do this scene in my way please show your support I request you. Its my first time writing any story so I want to try different different things. I'll be very grateful if you'll support me. I am not saying to stop giving your suggestions I am just saying don't feel offended if I didn't make upcoming chapters according to your ideas. And also don't take any chapter or part of the story personally

And many people were disappointed by the last chapter I am sorry for that but I really want to write it..... if you liked this story so far then trust me You'll like the upcoming chapters also. It will have so much drama and angst. And in the end everything is going to be fine only so don't worry

I am uploading this before the target is completed because I realised you all were so disappointed that it is impossible to complete the target

And I changed my username. I didn't want to change it but my friend "ACCIDENTLY" Said my username loud in the class and searched it in our sir's (who is like our friend) phone just to tease me. There is no problem if only sir knows but my some classmates were also there and they also got to know about my old username and if they read ny story, they'll definitely tease me so I had to change it

To be continued