14

Time skips
After 2 day.

Jungkook got discharged from hospital. And he is feeling a lot better now.
In these 2 days his brothers took care of him so well.
Still no one talked about depression and self harming this.
They have decided that jin and yoongi will talk with jungkook and about all these and rest everyone will stand outside and listen.

So as decided jin and yoongi went inside jk's room and rest everyone is standing outside the door.

Jungkook was in washroom so yoongi and jin sat on his bed. They both were very nervous.

After few minutes jungkook came out of washroom.

Jk: oh hyungs!

Jin: come baby we need to talk.

Jungkook sat between jin and yoongi.

Jk: what happened hyung

Jin: jungkookah is there anything that is bothering you.

Yoongi: is there anything that you want to tell you.

Jk: hy-ung. What do you mean.

Yoongi: is there anything that you are hiding?

Jk: *looked down and didn't say anything*

Jin: jungkookah can you please roll your sleeves up.

Jk: *widened eye* NO I mean why *scared*

They both forcefully rolled jungkook's sleeves up.
There heart clenched looking at the cuts in jk's arms.

Jin hugged jungkook tightly and yoongi couldn't control his tears.

Jungkook got scared and he also started crying.

Yoongi was rubbing his back and jin was ruffling his hairs in order to comfort him.

After sometime jungkook stopped crying.

Jin: tell me baby why you did this.

Yoongi: is it because of us?.*tears dripping from his eyes*

Jungkook: *wiping yoongi's tears* no hyung its not because of you.

Jin: then please baby I beg you please tell us why and from when you are doing this. *Controlling his tears*

Jk: from last 2 months kai is bullying me *teary eye* he says harsh words to me *sobbing* beats me and force me to do his works *sobbing* I couldn't bear it and I didn't tell you all about it because I didn't wanted to be bunden on you *sobbing badly* So I started cutting myself then exams came *sob* you tell me how could I concentrated on studies while going through all this *sob* thats why I failed then you guys also started ignoring I felt really alone hyung  *crying more badly*

Listening how jungkook felt in these 2 months everyone started crying. jin and yoongi quickly hugged him.

Jin: you are not a burden how can I make you understand this *crying* you should have told us instead of self harming *sobbing*

Yoongi: *silently crying* self harming is never a solution what if something happened to you. Do you even know how we felt when doctor told us you are depressed and you cut your self.

Rest all brothers couldn't control themselves they also came in room.

Joon: "this Time I swear I will expel kai"

Jimin bent to jungkook's level
and said
" I told you right if anyone say anything to you don't take it to your heart and just come to us"