56

"You still got this attitude" said yoongi and punched max. James and Lucas were about to attack yoongi but jin held james and Namjoon held lucas before they could do anything to yoongi and started punching them

Jin yoongi and Namjoon started punching and kicking them. They three also tried to fight back but jin yoongi and Namjoon were stronger than them. They were beating the shit out of them in anger. They dragged them to the back side of the parking lot where no one goes.

Meanwhile in hospital-

Tae woke up a few minutes ago and jimin was now feeding him.

"I am full jiminah...I can't eat more" said tae while keeping his hand on his mouth

"Just one more bite tae...your body is weak you need to eat a lot buddy" said jimin while holding the spoon near his mouth

Tae finsihed the food unwillingly and jimin made him drink water and tae spoke "Jiminah" jimin hummed and tae continued "can we go for a walk please"

"No you can't...you need rest" said jimin. "But this room is suffocating me...I will feel good after a walk" said tae. "But tae-"  tae cut him off and said "Jimin please this room is reminding me of that incident...I want to go out just for sometime" he said it in a very broken voice. Jimin sighed and agreed. He made tae wear a comfortable oversized tshirt and said "ok let's go but only for 10 minutes"

Tae nodded happily and jimin held his hand and took him to the hospital's backyard. It was almost empty.

They both were walking in the backyard while holding hands

They both were walking in the backyard while holding hands. The gentle breeze were blowing, making the weather incredibly pleasant. In such weather, anyone's mood would instantly brighten up.

Walking in such peaceful weather while holding jimin's hand, tae felt a sense of joy and relaxation. The cool breeze lifted his spirits, while the beauty of nature around him added to his enjoyment. The peaceful atmosphere helped him unwind and feel refreshed.

They both were walking silently enjoying the weather. After sometime Tae noticed jimin being lost in his thoughts. He Asked "what are you thinking jimin"

Jimin looked at him and said "nothing" he said it in a plain voice.

"What nothing....tell me na...your eyes are looking teary....what happened" asked tae

Jimin left tae's hand and stopped walking and said "We both promised to share all our secrets thoughts and feelings with each other but you didn't tell such a big thing to me....looking at your condition I understood that something was wrong with you....I literally cried and begged you to tell me but you didn't.... why?... don't you trust me.... don't you trust hyungs?...did you think that we wouldn't understand you or we wouldn't help you?" Tears were flowing like a river from jimin's eyes.

"It's not like that jimin...I trust you...I trust you the most...you are my soulmate...you are my other half" said tae while trying to hold jimin's hand but jimin took a step back from him and said "but still you didn't tell me.....I didn't know anything back then but I knew that you were hurt....and it was hurting me also...and I was so frustrated because you were not saying anything"