31

Jungkook turned around and looked at yoongi. He started crying more loudly seeing him. Yoongi was getting really worried now. He made jungkook sit and hugged him tightly.

Jungkook immediately hugged him back and said while sobbing hardly "i-t's h-ur-ting"

Yoongi While panicking "what is hurting baby please tell me?"

Jungkook pulled out from the hug and showed his bruised hand to yoongi. Yoongi gasped seeing his hand. His knuckles turned purple and blue and he had dried blood on his palm. It was looking really painful "oh my God...what the hell jungkook???...how did this happen"

Jungkook just cried and said "ple-ase d-o someth-ing hy-ung i-t is hu-rting"

Yoongi cleaned his palm and Applied medecine on his knuckles. He then made jungkook drink water to calm him but he was still crying hardly. He was now having difficulty in breathing due to crying this much.

Yoongi sat on bed and made jungkook sit on his lap. Jungkook made himself comfortable in yoongi's embrace. Yoongi while patting his back said "what happened please tell me I am getting really worried baby"

Jungkook told everything whatever happened today how jimin and tae misunderstood him and beated him so badly. Yoongi was bolling in anger he wanted to punish jimin and tae very badly but for now he controlled his anger in front of jungkook and said "why you didn't call anyone"

Jungkook in a tiny voice said "my hand was hurting very badly I couldn't think of anything"

Yoongi wiped jungkook's tears and said "how is it now? Is it still hurting"

Jungkook nodded and said "yes hyung please give me some painkiller"

Yoongi: Just wait for few minutes baby jin hyung must be coming he'll check you and give you medicines then you'll be fine

Jungkook just hummed and snuggled more into yoongi.

Yoongi called jin and said "come to jungkook's room as soon as you reach home" he ended the call without waiting for any reply from jin

Yoongi was talking with jungkook to distract him while waiting for jin.

After 10 minutes jin came home and straight away went to jungkook's room. Seeing jungkook snuggled in yoongi's embrace jin understood that something must have happened to him. He went closer to them and said while ruffling jungkook's hair "what's wrong"

Jungkook turned around and looked at jin with his puffy and teary eyes. Jin felt a pang in his heart seeing his face. Yoongi gently held jungkook's hand and showed it to jin. Seeing jungkook's hand Jin also had the same expression as yoongi. He gasped and said "who did this?"

Yoongi in anger voice "jimin and tae"

Jin being shocked "what? Jimin and tae did this?"

Jin sat on bed and took jungkook from yoongi and hugged him. Yoongi told him everything and jin was also boiling in anger.

While recalling everything jungkook again started crying and said "th-ey bot-h a-re s-o b-ad....Its hur-ting ple-ase do som-ething"

Jin wiped his tears and said "stop crying baby otherwise it will hurt more"

Jin checked jungkook's hand hand and said "we have to do x-ray of his hand it looks serious"

Yoongi frowned and said "what do you mean hyung"

Jin sighed and said "I think it is fractured....I am taking him hospital"

Hearing this jungkook started sobbing more hardly. Jin gave him a painkiller for now and picked him up to take him to the hospital.

Had it been any other day, jungkook would have refused to go to hospital but now he just wants to get rid of the pain.

Yoongi decided to stay at home so that he can teach tae and jimin a good lesson

Right now jin is driving towards the hospital and jungkook is sitting beside him. He stopped crying but anyone can say by looking at his face that he is in pain.

Jin: jungkookie what about having some icecream while coming back home.

Jungkook didn't say anything

Jin while trying to cheer him up "and we can also have your favourite street foods we both are alone so we wouldn't have to share it with anyone"

Jungkook still didn't say anything. Jin sighed and said "you'll be fine baby....I am so sorry I couldn't save you"

Jungkook looked at jin and said "it is not your fault hyung please don't say sorry"

They reached the hospital and got an x-ray of Jungkook's hand. They got the  x-ray film within 10 minutes. Jin looked at the reports and it turned out he guessed it right. jungkook's index finger and pinky finger are fractured.

Jin was now feeling more anger for jimin and tae. He never thought they could be this cruel to their own brother

Jin along with a nurse put paster on jungkook's hand. It was painful. Jungkook was crying when they were putting the plaster. After jin was done with plaster he wiped jungkook's tears and said "I bandaged it now it will be fine why are you crying now"

Jungkook while sobbing "I-t's stil-l hu-rting"

Jin made him stand up and was taking
Him to car "you ate medicine right...it will show its effect soon then you'll not fell any pain baby"

Meanwhile at home-

As soon as jin and jungkook left yoongi shouted and said "JIMIN TAEHYUNG I WANT YOU BOTH IN MY ROOM WITHIN A MINUTE"

To be continued

Literally every one commented double update double update so here it is you "double update"
Now in this comment sometime good and also what should be jimin and tae's punishment???

I hope you liked it

Stay tuned