Discovery

"Lord Megatron!" A Vehicon called out to the warlord who was busy watching over his army. "What do you want?" Megatron asked the Vehicon as he turned to look at the panicked minion. "We found a box.. it's made from metal and we can't pry it open.." The Vehicon replied to the warlord who made a confused expression.

"A box made out of metal? Where did you find it?" The warlord asked his minion who responded immediately. "We found it in the Philippines while we were invading one of their towns.." The Vehicon replied which made Megatron's curiosity increase.

"And where is this box now?" Megatron asked the Vehicon. "The other Vehicons are trying their best to pry it open in the training grounds." The Vehicon replied to the warlord.

"Bring it to me." Megatron ordered the Vehicon who saluted and immediately went to get the box. Megatron waited for the Vehicon who returned with a metal box in it's arms.

Megatron's curiosity grew and grew as he took the box from the Vehicon's arms and examined the box with no hesitation. "All of you, in this room. Are dismissed." Megatron told to the minions in the room who nodded and saluted to Megatron before leaving the room.

"Hmm.." Megatron hummed to himself as he thought of a way to pry open the box without damaging whatever was inside. He then tries opening the box with his sharp claws but to no avail he stopped. "A tough box I'll say.." Megatron said to himself.

A few earth hours went by and Megatron was able to open the box, he was shocked and surprised by what he saw whatever was in the box..

It was...