Crawling

Months went by, Megatron kept Salrahn hidden from the other Decepticons, especially from Starscream..

Salrahn remained in Megatron's quarters, he was not allowed nor had the permission to leave, even if the sparkling was merely nine months old and has not learned how to crawl yet..

When Megatron was about to leave his quarters to work and watch over his minions so everything runs smoothly until he heard Salrahn squeak.

"Hmm?" Megatron turned to Salrahn who is currently on the berth "Salrahn, you must stay here until I return.." Megatron approached Salrahn and caressed him before gently pushing him down on the berth so the sparkling can lay back down comfortably.

"Rest now for a bit.." Megatron said after kissing Salrahn on the forehead then leaving his quarters, leaving Salrahn all alone.. Salrahn squeaked and squeaked for Megatron to return, but he never did..

The sparkling soon starts to whine before attempting to sit up, but no avail.
The sparkling starts to roll around the berth until.. he starts to use his arms to get up..! He's.. crawling all by himself..!

The sparkling yawns before he starts to move around the berth, crawling and cooing..
Salrahn soon starts to think of a way to get down off the berth but had no success.. so.. he started cooing and babbling baby noises really loud that it can be heard outside Megatron's quarters.

If only Salrahn wasn't so loud..

Starscream.. who was passing by Megatron's quarters heard the noise and tilted his helm in confusion. "What the..?" Starscream said before he leaned in on Megatron's door to hear more with his audio receptors. The more Starscream listened to the noise he started getting curious and confused on what was inside..

His servo reached for the door before a Vehicon called out for him. "Commander Starscream, Lord Megatron requires your assistance in the control center.." The Vehicon told the second in command who was about to enter Megatron's personal quarters, and not to mention entering THE warlord's quarters..

"Yes.. I'll be there.." Starscream said as his curiosity and confusion turned to anger and annoyance, and yet again.. Salrahn was still in Megatron's quarters, still alone and with no supervision..
Starscream walked away from the entrance of the quarters of the warlord to assist Megatron on whatever thing the warlord was doing.

Megatron on the other hand was busy watching over his army, seemingly wanting everything to run smoothly and no distractions, he was close to winning the war, he had no time watching over Salrahn.. after all.. he was a leader and a warlord.. not a father.