Night Time

Megatron held Salrahn up from the play pen after a long day of playing, Salrahn however didn't want to sleep just yet, he squealed and mewled and even squirmed to stay in the play pen. Megatron chuckled at Salrahn's actions and thought it was silly but yet interesting to Megatron's point of view.

Megatron kissed Salrahn's small face and forehead to reassure Salrahn that he was alright and need to sleep at this kind of time.. Salrahn refused and resisted, he continued to squirm and squirm even though it was such small efforts. Megatron only chuckled as he sat down on the edge of his berth.

"Ah, ah, ah.. it's night time.. and that means it's time to sleep." Megatron told the young cybertronian who simply didn't want to sleep. Salrahn looked at Megatron with his bright blue optics as if he was pouting, now this made Megatron let out a fatherly laugh. "Pouting now aren't we?" Megatron chuckled before caressing Salrahn's forehead.

Megatron placed Salrahn on his lap and continues caressing the little one's forehead to reassure Salrahn that it's time to sleep.

"It's bed time which also means sleep time." Megatron said to Salrahn who's attention was at the play pen. "Hmm.." Megatron starts to think to himself before he thought of an idea that can make Salrahn sleep. "How about a bed time story.. how does that sound?" Megatron tilted his helm at the young sparkling who squealed.

Megatron nodded in approval before he starts telling a story very similar to the war he caused..

"Long time ago.. in the planet Cybertron.. peace was present and no violence nor crimes were committed in that planet and there lived two brothers.. Megatronus and Orion Pax.. though they weren't exactly biological brothers but rather act like one and have the relationship as one. Megatronus was the champion of Kaon while Orion Pax was simply a librarian."

"Even if Orion Pax was simply just a librarian, he was a gifted one and that made Megatronus very.. very.. jealous.. Megatronus soon changed his name to Megatron and started a war with his army called the Decepticons.. though Orion Pax couldn't just stand and watch this all happen.. he received the power of the Primes and changed his name to Optimus Prime.."

"Optimus Prime had his own army called the Autobots. War continued for cycles and cycles... ages and ages.. the war continued on until the planet Cybertron was now just a barren and an uninhabitable wasteland.. peace and life was no longer present.. therefore the Autobots and Decepticons had to move to the planet called Earth."

"Peace and life was also present there.. and till' this day.. the war between Autobots and Decepticons continue on on the planet Earth."

Once he finished the story, Megatron looked down at Salrahn who was nearly falling asleep on his lap, Megatron then made the final touches.. he kissed Salrahn on the forehead and this immediately made Salrahn fall asleep. Megatron chuckled to himself he was so.. blinded by the beauty of Salrahn.. just so innocent and young..

Salrahn continued to sleep peacefully on Megatron's lap. He was a vision of innocence and beauty. Megatron could now start to see a physical resemblance between himself and the youngling as well. He found that he was starting to get attached to the little one..

Salrahn's cooing and soft whining in his sleep and his occasional nibbling and touching of Megatron's optics was both adorable and alluring to the warlord. He felt as though he was bonded to Salrahn. It was a wonderful connection between a father and son.