Relief

Optimus grunts as he slowly stood up, his servo's slowly reaching out for the crying sparkling. "No! Let go!" Megatron yelled as he stood up all wobbly before aiming his weapon at Optimus, but due to Salrahn's loud screech, it look the warlord a total of 15 seconds to focus his shot, it was too long and gave Optimus a chance to pick up Salrahn and transform.

Ratchet grunts as he transforms into his alt mode, following behind the Prime, leaving the warlord behind. "No! Let go of my son! He belongs to me!" Megatron roared out as he falls to his knees, his plan once again fails as he watches the two Autobots leave. His anger rose more and his desire to save Salrahn. Nothing could stand in his way, from such a tight bond.

Later back at the Autobot's base.

 Optimus and Ratchet had to get their audio receptors checked out and treated, and once finished, Optimus immediately went to Salrahn who was laying on one of the medical berth's. "Are you alright?" The Prime asks the small sparkling who whined as small tears formed, the Prime sighed before wiping away the tears with his thumb. "Ratchet, is it alright if the sparkling can go out?" The Prime asks the medic.

"No he cannot. He is still in need of treatment." Ratchet grunted. "My, Optimus had truly bonded with Salrahn.. he's acting like a child wanting his toy out of the box." Ratchet thought while the Prime sighed and shook his helm, looking down at Salrahn who keeps on whining.

Optimus gently took one of Salrahn's servo. Gently squeezing it to see Salrahn's reaction which was a soft giggle. "Hehe!~" Salrahn giggles as his tears vanished, his other servo holding onto Optimus' large servo.  Optimus took note of this and smiled softly, though his smile could not be seen by the others.

Optimus gently took Salrahn in his arms, holding him tightly like carrying a precious and valuable treassure. The Prime knows the one thing he ever wanted.. needed was finally in his arms. A sparkling, his wish to have a sparkling with his sparkmate, Elita. He's dreamt of this every moment. He didn't want to let go, he wished time would stop with just him holding Salrahn tightly in his arms.

Optimus knew he has become a sire. 

The one thing he ever wanted to be besides being a Prime.

A father.