Wrecker Incoming

Optimus and the others received a voicemail that Wheeljack was going to visit soon, and the voicemail being.. "I'm coming there to meet the lil' guy." Wheeljack's voice message echoes while Bulkhead chuckles. "Sheesh, how did he know about Salrahn?" The Wrecker lets out a snicker as he shakes his helm.

"Probably because Miko over here sent pictures of the sparkling to Wheeljack." Arcee looked directly at Miko who playfully hid her phone behind her back, Optimus sighs before nodding then looking at the medic.

"Ratchet, is Salrahn alright?" Optimus asks with a worried tone while Ratchet nods. "He's resting just fine.. what's making you so worried about him?" Ratchet says before asking the Prime who shook his head as he looks down on the floor, not knowing what to say in reply.

Ratchet shook it off and walked away to continue his own work. 

Optimus sighs as he walks into the med bay where Salrahn is located and recharging softly. The Prime smiles softly before caressing Salrahn's small face, the sparkling cooed in reply. Salrahn shuffled around the small berth as his very small face plate nuzzles against the tip of Optimus' index servo.

The Prime couldn't help but put up a smile, knowing that his bond with Salrahn can never be broken. It is truly remarkable to see Prime showing his emotions on a very small sparkling that could barely talk. 

Though Optimus didn't mind.

I mean..

Afterall.

Optimus just wants somebot to talk to that actually listens.

Like Elita-One.