Spark Bond

It was in the afternoon, Arcee, Bumblebee and Bulkhead were out bringing the children back at their homes while Ratchet enjoyed his slumber in his private quarters. Optimus was in his own quarters, with Salrahn in his arms who squirmed uncontrollably in an attempt to release his energy.

Optimus chuckled at his before clicking a device that makes the walls go soundproof and the doors locked shut. Optimus snuggles onto Salrahn with his face plate, tickling Salrahn with his cold metallic faceplate. 

Salrahn thought that Optimus wants to play.

The sparkling grips onto Optimus' large faceplate before nibbling on his chin, Optimus chuckles  before raising Salrahn up in the air as he sat down on the edge of his berth with Salrahn raised up in the air like Simba from the Lion King.

Optimus lets out a sigh, placing Salrahn on his lap gently, leaning in to kiss Salrahn's forehead to show affection in which Salrahn took for granted.

Salrahn giggles in delight before his spark chamber uncontrollably opens, revealing his small spark, glowing bright blue.

Optimus was taken aback at Salrahn's sudden movement. He leaned in closer to inspect Salrahn's spark, taking note that Salrahn's small spark was untouched before his spark chamber opens as well. Optimus leans away his spark chamber uncontrollably opens in a sudden and swift motion. Optimus remembers that one myth Elita told him in the past.

"If a couple's spark chambers open, they are destined to be each other.. or maybe a sire and sparkling." 

Optimus' optics widen before relaxing, he picks up Salrahn before speaking. "Salrahn be aware that this might hurt.." Optimus says, bringing Salrahn's spark closer to his.

Their sparks merge with each other Optimus' memories flowed right into Salrahn's and Salrahn's memories flowed into Optimus'. Salrahn whines and whimpers. Optimus reassures him through the spark bond. Their sparks glowed bright and shined like a diamond, their spark bond was nearly finished and once the bond was finished.

Their sparks returned to their chambers, the two of them closer their spark chambers. Salrahn whines, shuffling closer to Optimus in search of comfort. Optimus felt that Salrahn was not ready for the spark bond but.. Optimus knew it was the right thing to do.

"Shh.. shh.." Optimus caresses Salrahn, holding his close to give him comfort.

The two of them eventually drifted to sleep after their exhausting bond.

Optimus knows that once a bond is sealed, it cannot be broken.