Rage

Megatron huffed when his Seekers returned with nothing in their hands, he shoved them away as he gruffed in frustration. Soundwave backed up as Megatron walked out of the throne room with rage visible in his face plate, other Vehicons backed up to a wall or a corner to keep their distance away from Megatron at this type of state.

"And then I said --" Knockout was cut off by Breakdown pulling him towards a wall to keep the two of their distance away from Megatron who muttered and grumbled as he walked down the hallway. "What's with him?" Knockout said as he looked at Breakdown with a rather confused expression. "Dunno." Breakdown shrugged. "But it's best if we keep our distance away from him.."

Megatron arrived at his quarters, locking his door before sitting at the edge of his berth, looking down at the play pen he had built for his little boy. Sighing in frustration.. He approached the play pen, bending over to pick up one of the toys Salrahn kept playing with. The fire truck. Megatron inspected it, smiling a little before his vision starts to play tricks with him.

He starts to see the fire truck as a small truck that looked exactly like Optimus Prime, he scowled before throwing the toy across the room, hitting the wall and the desk before finally landing on the ground with a broken wheel. Megatron, realizing what he had done to his son's favorite toy immediately approached it with fear and worry.

"No, no..! Please don't be broken.." Megatron whispered to himself as he slowly bent down and  picked up the toy fire truck, he growled when he saw that the toy had a broken wheel. "Frag." Megatron cursed to himself before slowly standing up and placing the broken toy on his desk. "My quarters feel empty without you Salrahn.." Megatron sighed.

Megatron shook his helm in disappointment that he had broken his son's favorite toy. He then looked at the empty crib where Salrahn would cry out for his attention every night at 3 AM. He chuckled when he remembered that memory he had but that chuckle soon faded when the thought of his son getting taken away by the Autobots.

He then sat down on his chair then took out some tools to fix the toy. 

He hated the thought of his son getting taken away from him.

He never wanted it to happen.

If only he had stayed in his quarters..

Or hid Salrahn in a safe place before leaving.

These thoughts took over Megatron.

He got angry.

Rage was boiling inside his frame.

He didn't like it.

He didn't like it at all.

He growled and scowled.

He wanted his son back.