Bee-Sitter

One day, Optimus and his Autobots were doing their usual tasks. Bumblebee and Bulkhead playing dodgeball with a large scrap ball, Arcee fetched Jack from school, Miko and Rafael were watching Bumblebee and Bulkhead play, Ratchet working on devices, and Optimus watching over Salrahn.

"Awawah!" Salrahn giggled as he looked up at Optimus who carried him in one arm. Optimus couldn't help but put up a small smile as the small sparkling in his arms giggled and shuffled around. But that smile soon turned to fear when Salrahn shuffled too far and almost fell off his arms. Thankfully Optimus caught him just in time by the arm. "Awah!" Salrahn giggled as the Prime let out a sigh.

"You need to be more careful Salrahn.. You could get hurt." Optimus instructed the small sparkling who tilted his helm in confusion. "Awah?" Salrahn made a confused coo as he was placed back in Optimus' arms. Suddenly, Ratchet informed Optimus that Arcee had gotten into an accident. "Optimus, Arcee has gotten into a car accident. I need your assistance."

The medic said as the Prime replied with a nod of confirmation. Optimus looked at his scout who was playing with Bulkhead before looking down at the small sparkling who cooed in delight. "Bumblebee, I will be needing your assistance on taking care of Salrahn while I'm gone." Optimus said as he stood up.

"Bwee?" Bee tilted his head as he and Bulkhead stopped their play. "Us? Sparkling-sit?" Bulkhead tilted his head in confusion while the Prime approached the two of them." Yes, I will be needing your attention for this. I need you to keep Salrahn safe." Optimus said as he handed Salrahn into the scout's arms." Bwoo!" Bumblebee made beeping sounds to make Salrahn giggle in laughter.

Optimus knew it was a good thing to do while he sets of into the groundbridge with Ratchet. "This is so cool! We get to see a newborn Cybertronian up close!" Miko exclaimed in excitement. "Careful Miko, you might scare the little guy." Bulkhead said as he bent down to take a look of the sparkling more. "Eep!" Salrahn squeaked which made Bulkhead flinch.

"Boy, hope he grows up to be a wrecker!" Bulkhead let out a laugh while Bumblebee rolled his optics. "Bweep! Bworp!" Bumblebee shook his helm as he walked to a place where he can sit on. "Oh come on Bee! I was just joking around!" Bulkhead let out a laugh once more as he held his stomach to contain his laughter.

"Hey Bee, mind if I take a closer look?" Rafael said as he approaches Bumblebee who nodded in approval and gives Rafael a closer look on Salrahn. Rafael was mesmerized by the small size before yelping when Miko pushes him aside with her phone in her hand. "Epic!" Miko took a screenshot of Salrahn with her flash on, it causes Salrahn to squeak in discomfort.

"Bwee-e-e-e!" Bumblebee covered Salrahn from the phone with his servo before taking a closer look on the sparkling who rubbed his optics in discomfort. Bumblebee looked at Salrahn with the look of concern and worry before standing up and pacing around the room. "Miko, you shouldn't have done that.. Bumblebee has a soft spot for small beings." Rafael made a face palm as he said this.

"Oh come on! The lil' guy can take it!" Miko said as she reviewed the picture she took from Salrahn. Rafael looked at Bumblebee who was now cradling Salrahn in discomfort while Bulkhead tried to help stop Salrahn from rubbing. "Come on little guy, quit rubbing yer' lil' optics." Bulkhead chuckled as he took Salrahn from Bumblebee's arms.

"He's more smaller than I thought he would be." Bulkhead let out a laugh before grabbing Salrahn's small servo's. "Rubbing yer' lil' optics won't fix the hurting. Let it be." Bulkhead said as Salrahn cooed and reached out for Bumblebee. "Aww! Don't you wanna be with uncle Bulkhead for a while?" Bulkhead groaned while Bumblebee snickered.

"Bwoo?" Bumblebee pretends to be confused and amused while Salrahn continues to reach out for him. "Bwee?" Bee pointed towards Salrahn who squeaked in happiness, wanting to get held by Bumblebee and not Bulkhead. "Awwh..! Come on Salrahn! Uncle Bulkhead can take care of you!" Bulkhead pleaded for the small sparkling to spend time with him but fails.

"B-bweeh..!" Salrahn giggles as he continues reaching out towards the yellow mini bot who teased Bulkhead by pretending that he was shocked to see Salrahn wanting to spend time with him and not with the green bot. Salrahn however continued to squeal and giggle with his little hands reaching out for Bumblebee.

Bumblebee approaches Salrahn, took him from Bulkhead's arms and let out a good laugh as he held Salrahn. Bulkhead knew he's a good sitter but Bumblebee knows that he is not good with sparklings due to his loud music with Miko. Rafael let out a laugh as he approaches the two bots.

The three of them starts to talk while Miko sends the picture she took from Salrahn to Jack's messenger. "I bet he'll be squealing in no time when he sees Salrahn!" Miko laughed before recording Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Salrahn, and Rafael who laughed and talked. "Sheesh, such softies." Miko shook her head.

Optimus could predict his own teammates.

That's one thing a Prime could do.