•|begining (edited)

Marino:

"Cut off his head and hung it at the bridge also keep your fucking eyes on Gambino, that fucker is dire."
I cut the call and took a drag from my cigar.

Street lights flickered in the alleyway I was standing in.

My attention went to the chaotic taxi, stopping Infront of an old building.

Atlan got out of the passenger seat looking too good for his current situation.

That old man has quite a big family.

I called Max and kept my eyes on Atlan.

"He's here! Order him to bring his piece at my office two days later and let my mother know about my marriage."

"I'll let her know marino and I'll also inform atlan.".
Max replied and I ended the call. I took a last glance of his family and started walking back to my Ferrari.

Finally I'll get to see that bloody kitty.

...........
Ayla:

Peeking out the window, I slumped back on the wooden chair and stretched out.

Sun was boiling in anger and we were getting punished instead.

I sighed and started staring at the surrounding in my apartment which I recently moved in.

It's been a day since I came to Italy. I came here by plane but my family will be coming by road illegally.

Well it's not a new thing for my family to be illegally involved in whatever shit but yeah..

Baba didn't have money to afford the ticket for all of us.

I was 6 when I came here for the first time with my father and then went back to turkey when I turned 8.

Italy's most richest and top school was the one I went to, 16 years ago.

It's still a mystery how my father got connections to such high standard school but whatever.

But shortly in that three years, I came back to turkey, my home traumatized and broken.

It was my friend whom I lost.

I killed him.

Everyday his ablaze body Infront of me, makes me scream in my sleep.

Don't think about it Ayla...

Whatever happened in my past, I decided to take it in with me to my grave.

Well I'm just excited about this new journey of my life. I'm free and I'll enjoy every moment here.

After getting my law degree I've decided to take break on my studies for few months.

Luckily my dream of getting my JD degree in Italy came true.
But for a few months, I've decided to take break and enjoy myself.

A tiresome sigh left my mouth as I remembered that my family must be coming here at anytime.

A loud shout made me jump out from my bed. I opened my window and saw my family standing downstairs.

They're here. My so called family.

The family I try to fit in and make them proud but end up getting degraded and tortured.

But still I haven't behaved rudely with them.

As I ran down the almost half broke stairs the sight of a silhouette caught my eye.

Back at the alleyway which I can see from my stair, was standing a  silhouette of maybe a man.

Staring at my family downstairs.
Hurry almost made me stumble and crash down the stairs.