•|matter resolved

Marino:

Everyone was gathered in this large office room,which made it look small now.

I've built this meeting room in my mansion for usually business purpose but now it seems like this place needs a little more room.

At my right side of the long table, was sitting Alex Gambino with his trusted right hand man and some other guards.

As for my left hand, was seated
Denis Salvatore also with his trusted men.

Pin drop silence was in the room and max stood behind me with a frown on his face while glaring at alex.

Alex glared back at him making Max's chest rumble in anger.

"Let's start this meeting now!"
I ordered with an authorized tone as everyone agreed with a nod.

Everyone seems to remember the rule, to not talk except for the leaders.

Seeking the chance, Denis opened his mouth to start blabbering his shit.

This man makes me want to use his face as a mop.

"I'll be straight forward lucciano!
The joke you pulled on Gambino  was unacceptable. Their front and back sectors were severally damaged and many of his men were injured. Even your purpose for attacking his base is unknown. This act of yours is unacceptable."

Denis then peeked up in hope to Alex that he might earn a gratitude or favor from him but Alex stayed silent, leaning back on his chair.

Max grinned at Denis and spoke while chuckling.

"Yeah I know right! I went pretty hard on destroying that place."

Denis's nose scrunched up in a angry way and he fisted his hands.

"How dare you speak when the leaders are talking!!!"

I sighed as max glared at him darkly and his face turned stoic.

"Max..don't kill him now.
We don't want another war"

I sighed out and earned a huff from max.

My gaze went to Alex and I speak loud and clear.

"It seems like Alex didn't mind what I did...but instead your behavior is quite unusual Denis Salvatore."

Denis shot his head towards Alex thinking that he might help him but instead Alex played with the bracelet on his wrist which was covered in pink small crystals.

My eyebrows furrowed at his unique fashion taste but I remained silent.

"Looks like I was right Denis Salvatore"

I gave him a smirk and his face turned red in humiliation.

"Alex!!! Won't you say anything to Marino!!
Look at him behaving so rude towards the second top family leader of mafia. Show him how much power you have Alex"

Denis laid out his whole fucking motivational speech earning a yawn from me.

Alex finally looked up at Denis.
"What the fuck you're going on about Denis! It's not your business in what I should do or not. Don't make me remind you your place"

Denis shrink back in his chair as his wrinkled face paled.

"I'm here to take back my sister, not to talk about what happened in my base"

His calm words made me stiffened and the same situation happened with max too.

"She's my responsibility now Alex. You don't have to worry. Ayla is safe and happy with me"