•|brother

Ayla:

It took me time to consume the fact that I've a brother and...
And the man I love used me for his revenge.

Never in the seven skies the thought of Enzo being Marino's brother, crossed my mind.

Enzo had bright blue eyes and Marino had deep blue on the other hand.

As for their personalities, exact opposite.

After Alex explained me everything, my world crumbled on my feet and I felt myself drowning in a deep ocean.

I knew that Marino didn't loved me but the thing that I didn't knew was that Marino hated me.

That how much he despised and loathe me for killing his younger brother.

And I admit it that it's alright for him to hate me yet... yet my heart won't accept it.

Maybe because I experienced love for the first time and drastically failed.

Alex also told me how we were related.

22 years ago I was born in Salvatore family. The top third mafia family in Italy.

My real father was Lorenz Gambino who is also Alex's father.

So basically my mother who was the wife of Denis Salvatore, cheated on him with Lorenz Gambino.

Olivia was tired of being beaten up and abused then at the moment of her misery, she found her love. Denis Gambino.

Who was ready to do anything for her.

My real mother name was Olivia and she passed away after giving birth to me but Alex said that lorenz probably murdered her because he knew she cheated.

Anyways, after my birth lorenz Salvatore decided to take advantage of my presence by hiding me somewhere far away so he could blackmail denis Gambino.

Denis Gambino who adored my real mother, knew that she was pregnant but then lies were fed to him that Olivia and her child, both died.

Being so inlove with my real mother, Gambino die after few months .

While Lorenz Salvatore was living happily ever after.

And for me, I was given to lorenz Salvatore younger brother, who was banished from mafia family.
One and only, baba.

Yup! Baba was threatened by Salvatore to take me somewhere far away with him.

"Ughh! Everything is so messed up!"
I ruffled my hair in annoyance.

"Ayla you should rub ice on your eyes because they're really puffy"

Veronica said while opening my rooms curtains and I hid inside my blanket like an old vampire.

After everything with Marino, I was devastated and exhausted.

Alex told me that I'm his sister and the owner of half of the Gambino empire.

And made me stay with him.
Well I get to meet one of the maid here and her name is Veronica.

She has blonde long hairs with pair of two siren hazel eyes.

She's beautiful enough to be a model and I don't know what the heck she's doing by being a maid.

"Fuck Ayla! You stink"

I frowned while stretching on my bed as Veronica grumbled and pulled me out of bed.

It was funny that we had same height and body.

"I'm just heartbroken Veronica"
My hand rested on my chest as I wiped off my imaginary tear.